• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Leopard 2 Pictures

tech2002 said:
What is the purpose of this device on the second last photo ?
See here for where the CF goes to get similar testing done on our vehicles:  http://cstt-ctts.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/facilities/facilities03.html

You will be able to answer your own question at the end of visiting that site.

thanks, very interesting.. didn't know such thing existed until now :)  :salute:

WE NEED TO BUY MORE, the Leopard 2 may be the best tank in the world along with the challenger and the abrams but with the amount we have we ain't that much of a threat to anyone

May we remain strong and vigilent :salute:

Umm... you know we have bought 100 from the Dutch »& borrowed 20 from the Germans pending delivery from the Dutch....

100 is a good start

oorrah_pobieda said:
WE NEED TO BUY MORE, the Leopard 2 may be the best tank in the world along with the challenger and the abrams but with the amount we have we ain't that much of a threat to anyone

May we remain strong and vigilent :salute:

Ummm yeah....next!!!!!!!!!

Look at his profile...

22 year old MCpl (In a RegF light infantry Jump Company...*cough* my A*s *cough*).... in "Onterio"

I am calling BS! and if it is correct then he sure isn't paying attention to CF news which shows poor understanding and a lack of leaership in my books.

BulletMagnet said:
Look at his profile...

22 year old MCpl (In a RegF light infantry Jump Company...*cough* my A*s *cough*).... in "Onterio"

I am calling BS! and if it is correct then he sure isn't paying attention to CF news which shows poor understanding and a lack of leaership in my books.
3rd Battalion, Princess Petawawa's Canadian Light Infantry.  C'mon, everyone knows about Princess Petawawa,  sister of Saquajoowiah, whose name I have just bastardized greatly.

oorrah_pobieda said:
... with the amount we have we ain't that much of a threat to anyone

Tell that to the dumb bastards who wanted to "catch" the other day and lost, I'm sure they think we're a threat.

Wait a sec, you've already been banned.        ::)

Regards

BulletMagnet said:
Look at his profile...

Not any mooooooooooooooooore.....  ;D

Another pic of the 2A4 Evolution, and something completely different ...

The incongruous said:
Wow, the one on top looks like it's on steroïds, is this all add-on armour MCG?
It is actually only 60 tons. The armour is designed to recognize the all-around threat of modern operations as opposed to emphasising the frontal arc for a conventional war.  Have a look at this link: 
http://www.ibd-deisenroth-engineering.de/download.php?src=tl_files/resources/content-pdfs/brochures_uk/Leopard+2+A4+Evolution.pdf&token=fe6aa55d988627d4dfeafa339e754f0f&PHPSESSID=9b1ca3b92d7891a7cd01d55a94ccacc4

Dane´s in A-Stan:
l1.jpg

l2.jpg

l3.jpg

l4.jpg

l5.jpg

l6.jpg

l7.jpg

l8.jpg

l9.jpg

l10.jpg

l11.jpg

l12.jpg

l14.jpg

l15.jpg

l16.jpg

l17.jpg

l18.jpg

l19.jpg

By Danskeren on MP.net.

Regards,
ironduke57

Sweeeeeeeeet.

I'm going to send these to my Dad, after all, we're Danish.

Yikes.... those road wheels - couldn't have done a better job with a hatchet

Boy oh boy, hours and hours of work to replace em all...... :p

Nothing wrong with those roadwheels, other than the missing pair.  The real job would be having to replace the support arm, it looks a little distressed.

Missing RW and distressed support arm.... yeah.
Still don't like the look of the rubber on the 15th of 18 pictures.

It's a little damage....a couple of hour's work and nothing more.

Regards

I have a question. What the hell are those wheels made out of?  :eek: It looks like they're made out of stone...

Back