• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Learn Pashto Language online/ Pashto is the Language spoken in Kandahar

almas

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Evrey one,
I have been working on a pashto language website for peopel who are going to Afghanistan and who wants to learn the language and culture Pashtons. Kandahar where canadian troops are currently serving is one of the provinces where this language is spoken. I am from Afghanistan myself, but currently i live in canada, so i thought why not build a pashto language website, so here i am working on this website.

i hope the website is useful, specialy for man and women in uniform who are serving in my country

Pashto Language and culture Center www.pashto.ca

regards,

almas,

Thank-you for sharing your resource, hopefully some here will find it useful.

Cheers
Mike

Neat site.....sure wish I'd had one before I went to FMF Pac.....would have saved me telling the villager he ate worms ( or something to that effect, they were laughing to hard at me)

Fantastic resource! I started learning some pashtu by memorizing words and phrases. Unfortunately, all I remember how to say now is to ask for a blue pen.  :D

Thank-you, almas.

I just had a brief look at your site, and I can see that I'll be spending much more time on it.

Welcome to our site. Your presence here will be greatly appreciated. Knowing more about your culture and language will help both us and your people.

Thank you :)  I've been learning Pashto on my own time, hoping the language skills might come in handy in the future ;)

almas, thank you as well.  I will try to make good use of your site.

Let me see if I remember this..

Manana  (thank you?)

At least that's what I remember it sounding like...

Salam,
Thank you all for your support, and I am glad that i can help in some way.

manana,
thank you

Consider that page book marked. Now I have something to do in the communications tech class instead of trying proxies to play minigames

Back