• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Last Gasp for Forsake the troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wotan - take it down a notch or five; if the thread is bothering you that much, go smash mailboxes or something.

If it is true though, could you imagine the actor's life now? If he's not careful, somebody might feed him to one of the dragons at Mann's Chinese Theatre (he is from LA right?).

No one seems to know who he is or where he came from, I can't find any public references to past jobs, universities, nothing beyond vague internet rumours (i.e. lives in New York, apparently tried to get into army at some point), although admittely it's going to be harder now with all the publicity. If anyone does have any solid information I'll be glad to see it.

Basically this guy has no repuation to lose.

I don't see why he couldn't be sincere in his viewpoints, or, if he is indeed sponsored by FOX/Karl Rove, why he would even need to know about it. All he needs is someone to give him a little money and web hosting, with the understanding that it would be used to promote his ideas. Again, what tripped my wire was how the FOX/Hannity interview was such an obvious set up to boost approval ratings, basicly 15min of flag-waving baby-kissing and whack-the-greasy-longhaired-liberal without any substance, and then that was it, no more public appreances on other networks, back to the annonymous blogging. Doesn't make any sense unless he was actively recruited by FOX. 

I should stress that I haven't done any serious research into this matter beyond a few quick googles, and don't have any real inclination to. if anyone does have evidence to prove or disprove my theory I'm all ears.   

Don't worry Wotan, we all know Britney gets a kick out of frustraiting the heck out of people.  He/she/it argues the unprovable on a regular basis.  Just keep the tones of your posts civil, there's no need for personal insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back