• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kit list for course and other inquiries....

Aries

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day all,

Just got my message for Armoured DP1 starting on 03 Nov 08 until 25 Feb 08. I was just curious to see if anyone would be so kind as to e-mail me a course kit list.

The reason for it is for me to weigh against what I have in my possession VS. what has been destroyed/borrowed indefinitely/lost by loadies coming back from KAF.

I know I'm supposed to have absolutely everything the crown gave to me, but time and circumstances prove to kaibosh that notion, as well, when I put in my lost stores report, I'd rather not have to pay for absolutely everything right away and do it over time.

Also, it would be nice to have a point of contact through these means for general inquiries. Preferably someone who works/ has worked at the School.

Again, thanks for any and all replies.

Get in touch with your OR and get them to forward you the latest and greatest kit list from the School.

As soon as you get there tell your Crse WO exactly what happened to your kit and they'll get it sorted out with Base Clothing and get your kit re-issued.

Regards

Thanks for the reply. Please forgive the lateness of my update.

The OR basically told me to pound sand and to get a kit list and POC and joining instructions. So, I went searching.

At first I got a hold of the clerk at the Armour school, who told me she could not help me. Instead, she referred me to the Holding troop NCM's.

When I inquired about what I needed, he told me that the school didn't have actual joining instructions or a kit list.

He basically told me to show up at 0700 on the first day of course at the gym with every piece of kit I have ever signed for or accrued over the last six years.

This doesn't present me with any problems, just inconvenience. nothing to cry about really.

I just wanted to say "Thanks" for getting me started in the right direction, Recce By Death!

I am, however, inclined to ask if there is anyone out there who would like to help me out by clarifying the first day of course so I ain't all turned around. If not, I'll try to figure it out on my own.

Thanks for all the help!

Back