• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just Got Sworn in!!!!!!!

B.McTeer

Inactive
Reaction score
This afternoon at 4:15pm i was Sworn into the Army Reserves With the Canadian Scottish Regiment. That end my 10 month march in the recruiting process thank god. Well i don't want to rant so ill end here. ;D

B.McTeer

*Just a few more weeks..Just a few more weeks...Just a few more weeks!* lol... hopefully that is!

Congratulations!

I'm confident that lots of us have been selected on the march board but that our offers aren't in our CFRC's yet..

Hey!  I'll be joining the 5th Field soon and we'll be in the same armoury...Watch out for the last name of Hopkins !!!

Hi McTeer,

I'll be one of the new guys that you'll see on Thursday night at CScott, there are a bunch of us waiting for BMQ. I look forward to meeting you!

good good ill see you there. hehehehehehe you get to meet the warrant that will be fun.
oh and when did you get sworn in????

with any luck, i'll see some of you guys there too in the next few weeks.

Me and my buddy just got sworn into B-Coy C-Scot R a little while ago and our doing our BMQ this summer, nice to know we're not gonna be the only C-scots there.

I'm really excited, and ready to go!

(56k users beware)

http://img96.echo.cx/img96/9331/im0006385kv.jpg

poor bastard....

we own you now...  literally... ;)

Your mind is your own, but you just leased your body
to the government and they will use it. 

Congrats. I'm still waiting to be sworn in. I heard the cut off date to go away for naval reserve bmq is the June 15th/16th; is that the day all your papers have to be handed in by or the day where your file must be approved by because my medical papers have been sent up north to be reviewed and I'm worried I won't be able to go away on the 28th to Borden.

Trinity said:
Your mind is your own, but you just leased your body
to the government and they will use it.  

Comming from you , this sounds kinda bad.......  ;D

yo ross buddy gimmie an email dude and let me know how it went if im not around, hahah again congrats man

Back