• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Italian desert combat uniform: Cadpat copycat?

the 48th regulator said:
never mind, try being first Generation Canuck, with Italian parents while serving in a highland unit...Feather bonnet and Kilt even...

I too had the same problem...I can still see the look on my father's face when I came home with a "skirt"  :eek:

Pattern looks good by the way...Incidentally I have had several family members serve in Alpini regiments while in the Italian Army

Why do people always say cadpat copycat. Once it's out there people see it there are going to want it for their use, and why not, if it benefit's another soldier (doesn't matter what country) then why not. Just accept the fact it's Canadian designed and we were the first country to deploy with it!

First off, those hats are absolutely sweet.  Anything other than berets is cool, far too common.  And secondly, that chick cleaning the rifle is hot.

Of course those are just for parade, the Italian contingent normally wears tan ball caps with the KMNB logo on it.

This thread should have been called, those Italian soldiers and their funny hats!

Back