• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is the "Fifth Column" at work in Canada ?

Another Torch post:

Taliban realities
http://toyoufromfailinghands.blogspot.com/2008/10/taliban-realities.html

Mark
Ottawa

I know some of you have visited the "Comments" columns on sites like CTV, CBC, the Globe and Mail and other media outlets that post online allowing for readers feedback.  I know some of you have become so enraged with the absolute idiocy of some of the people posting on these sites that you now refuse to visit them in fear of having your Blood Pressure go through the roof.  I think it is proof positive that we do have a serious problem in this country, when so many of the citizens are so ill-informed or so willing to act like "sheeple" and listen only to the 'sound bites' preached to them by fanatics and radicals.  It is even more disconcerting, not that they have the freedom to say these things in the Press, but that the Press at times encourages or supports their views. 

I suppose it speaks volumes as to our success as CF members over the last six decades and more in defending their Rights to do so.  I guess, without our defending these Freedoms, there would be no need for a Fifth Column to be at work trying to destroy them and our work.

MarkOttawa said:
A post by Babbling Brooks at The Torch:

What was that I was saying about biases shining through?
http://toyoufromfailinghands.blogspot.com/2008/10/what-was-that-i-was-saying-about-biases.html

Horrible Heather without the outright malice.  It's the attitude...

Normal email routes appear to be closed for addressing letters of protest to Jessica, although this is probably seen as a form of success by her editors. 

I find the ethics of this person a bit questionable when they are embedded in a military unit yet say nothing but derisive comments. 

If anyone else wishes to send her an email through her Facebook account email, send me a PM and I'll pass on her account number...

Back