• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is a released date included in a disclosure package?

sig_op

Inactive
Reaction score
HI,  I just got a call from the Admin O and informed me that a disclosure package has been received and he will set up a meeting to inform me on the content. Did not want to tell me more over the phone. He told me that after the interview he would hand out the package to me and then I have 30 days to raise my concerns. So my question is if they have decided to medically released me  is there a released date on the disclosure package or this is just to inform me of their decision to do so

thanks. I just want to mentally prepare myself before the interview.

Sig

I think the disclosure package is just that:  disclosure of all documentation being used in the decision-making process.  It give you an opportunity to see if there is anything missing that may be used to support your case.  My understanding is that you'll get a period of time to review the disclosure package, and make representations before a decision is made for release/retention.

Back