• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I want to join the army, Too early?

S

Sio

Hi, i always wanted to join the army, but i never got the chance, and i was wondering if anyone can help me with some information.

I am 16 going to 17, and i recently checked the information section of this web page, and i qualified for all the sections except 1, and that is being in grade 10, i‘m suppose to be at grade 11, but i had bad luck, and i‘m currently in grade 9 and 10, i was hoping someone would tell me is there a way i can get in?, i‘m willing to go all the way.

WAIT WAIT TILL IN GRADE 11 AT LEAST
I am 16 in grade 11 right now and i applied for the reserve and i had my appt test and interviw and medical last wednesday and i was all excited and everything but i failed my appt test and they told me to come back in one year and show them proof that i got help in the part of the test that i failed.
so my advice to you is wait another year and get kownlege form school then aplly.

I‘m 16 (as of may 2002) and in grade 11.
i passed my aptitude test completely qualifying for every available option.
I am enrolled in all University level courses, so this may have something to do with it.
Anyways, you cannot even begin the application process until you can show them that you have earned 15 high school credits. If you take 15 grade 9, this is fine, you just have to have passed 15 courses. This pretty much allows for one failure in grade 9 or 10, but that‘s all. If you are split between grade 9 and 10, I presume you failed half of your grade 9 courses, or something like that. I recommend that you if you really want this, you attend nightschool (3 hours twice a week for 3 months) and summer school for a new credit. Earn as many credits as you can, and once you have accumulated 15, get the school to print out a transcript and stamp it.
Then, and only then can you start the whole process.
The aptitude test is not difficult, and is more of an IQ test than anything. Pick up Latin if you want an advantage in the language part, otherwise, just make sure you understand basic math.

Good luck,
Shogunrider

Back