• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I got a call from the recruitment centre, but it's frustrating me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsumc

Inactive
Reaction score
  I had done my medical examination and interview on the July 9Th 07 and they said, I will receive a call in 3-6 weeks. So yesterday  I received a voice message from a recruitment officer saying that "my application is almost complete, but unfortunately we have to bring you back in to sign your application form(s), critical part but you are missing it, other than that, you are ready to go, also we have to have you to sign it before we can give you a job offer". So does anyone know what is that critical part that I am missing !? because I am pretty sure before they send me application to Ottawa, everything should be perfect.

Edited by Vern to correct grammar in topic title

I'm pretty sure only your recruiter knows what forms you need to sign/forgot to sign.

Don't be frustrated.  Just got back down and sign it. 

It's the secret part that indicates you are not afraid of goats, so you are okay with your initiation.

Oops, wrong group and thread.

For the love of pete, get in ther sign the papers and be done with it.

Geez, you would think they asked you to do a two by ten to the Centre.

dileas

tess

Wow, you gotta go back an sign a form or two... big deal, don't over react to it, things like this happen, an this more than likely won't be the last during your time in the CF. Just roll with it.

kingsmc,
The most likely scenario is you did not sign your EAF (Application form) in the Conditional Offer section on the bottom of the last page. Legally, It must be signed and witnessed at the CFRC before they can proceed any farther. If you have to travel in to sign the form they will pay you travel costs such as a bus ticket or mileage.
Go sign it cheerfully and ask for an update on what stage your file is at and when you could expect some news. You might be pleasantly surprised. 

Um...I am pretty sure that I signed every single form that it requires me to sign it. Because last time I called them to check my file statues, they said they already sent my application to Ottawa, so hopefully something is gonna be surprising for me ! I will keep you guys updated. Thank You

Congrats on your enrolment. Just go on down and sign the form dude. Nothign to worry about. It happens. I've been in Res/Regs for 21 years and I still get called down to the OR to sign forms. Go sign the form and enjoy the ride  :salute:

Best of luck kingsumc. CF is a great family. I love mostly every minute of it.

kingsumc said:
Um...I am pretty sure that I signed every single form that it requires me to sign it. Because last time I called them to check my file statues, they said they already sent my application to Ottawa, so hopefully something is gonna be surprising for me ! I will keep you guys updated. Thank You

Uhm I am sure they know a wee bit more than you, and they found a piece  of paper you need to sign.

For a love of God, and all the nice posters please forgive me, get the helldown there and sign the dang thing.

Whew.  What next, a post on how they made you go over the top in the assault course?

dileas

tess

The Game:

On the bus.... off the bus....

Best thing now.... I drive the bus! Ha!

TN2IC said:
The Game:

Best thing now.... I drive the bus! Ha!

"If one of you is wearing a raincoat...you all wear raincoats....what are you trying to be an individual or something?"
"The reason you forgot to sign something is because you're bone idle. You're all a bunch of idle crows...get down and give me twenty five!"
"All of this is meant to teach you tolerance."
WO Jessome, RCR
Platoon Warrant
6 Platoon B Coy,
BOTC 7708
CFOCS, CFB Chilliwack

Hmmm you are asking us what part of the form you didn't sign?

My first guess is "your name, where it says signature".

However, in the event that is wrong...

I will commence the Vulcan Mind Melt with your Recruiting staff...

Damn they must have their tin foil hats on again!

;D

(If you are THAT curious, you could call and ask...still doesn't change the fact you have to go sign it.  Keep it as a surprise for yourself and then take yourself out to dinner to celebrate...AFTER you go sign it.)

You've recieved all the info you need. The choice is your's. Sign and get in, don't sign and stay out. Whatever. This should have never got as far as it did.

The Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back