• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How much longer to wait?

BLACKBERRY

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
How long does it take before an  individual is sworn in after their file has been sent to 39 brigade? My file was sent there by the recruiting center 3 weeks ago, and I am waiting to here from the reserve regiment I am trying to join.

BLACKBERRY said:
How long does it take before an  individual is sworn in after their file has been sent to 39 brigade? My file was sent there by the recruiting center 3 weeks ago, and I am waiting to here from the reserve regiment I am trying to join.

Have you checked with the recruiting centre?  How long did they say?

T

Thank you for responding. I called the office a few weeks ago and they told me that once it leaves their office they do not have any control over the file anymore.

Talk to a clerk in the reserve unit you are attempting to join.  If they have your file you can relax, if not they can follow up with the CFRC.
Greg

Thanks Greg  I will send an email to their office and wait for a response.

I sent my application to 6TH Field recruiting approx. 3 weeks ago,they then forwarded to CF RC Vancouver, my contact at 6TH Field said to give CF RC till mid Sept and if they haven't contacted me ,he would get in touch with CF RC and see if they could speed up the process. :salute:

Back