• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hopefully Getting A Call

EastCoastDreamer said:
Hope theres room for me in that boat too, cause i'm in it hahah

Lucky you  :threat: I will post here as soon as I get my call. If i ever do haha  ;D

JBrock said:
This is great news! Where are you applying from Sizzle?

I am applying from St. Johns, Newfoundland. Hell of a wait.

EastCoastDreamer said:
Hope theres room for me in that boat too, cause i'm in it hahah

Hop aboard my friend  :salute:

Haha id' say. My application has been in about 11 months now i think. 2 years ago i applied ROTP, but back out for very very stupid reasons. Currently going EO tech and i'm from New Brunswick. Called CFRC twice this week, didn't get much out of them the first time, the second time they told me to call back Monday afternoon and they will know more. They seemed to think there were only 5 EO tech positions, i don't know if they were being sarcastic or not. We'll see! :cdn:

Sizzle709 said:
I am applying from St. Johns, Newfoundland. Hell of a wait.

Hop aboard my friend  :salute:

Awesome Sizzle, I from NL also!!

Hahah, No doubt more people will start using that name now that the bridge fares have increased.
Always wondered where that nickname originated from.

Stacked said:
Well here we go, Monday April 4th. We should see a big stream of offers going out this week... cross your fingers everyone.

Crossing fingers with you :)
AEC, allow me in! I will do my best!!
XD

taerakwon said:
Crossing fingers with you :)
AEC, allow me in! I will do my best!!
XD

I'll jump on that band wagon too.. *fingers crossed*

I will join the bandwagon too, crossing my fingers that I will be a phone call this week...

Stacked said:
Well here we go, Monday April 4th. We should see a big stream of offers going out this week... cross your fingers everyone.

I would be the happiest guy in the world if I get a call this week!

Sizzle709 said:
Always good to have another Newfie around, heres to hoping the same basic my brother!

I currently reside in Paradise, what about you bud?

Booty22 said:
I currently reside in Paradise, what about you bud?

Originally from St. Johns but currently in CBS. Still no call today.

Called the CFRC Fredericton today and they said that they had no dates for basic yet therefore couldn't offer any jobs. Hopefully soon.

Infared said:
Called the CFRC Fredericton today and they said that they had no dates for basic yet therefore couldn't offer any jobs. Hopefully soon.

Good day,

Good to hear that you were able to contact your CFRC, been trying for the past few hours. When he told you that, did he mean that post-April 1st offers will not have BMQ commencing late April?

regards
sleath

Back