• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hopefully at end of process?

Once we get word you are med fit we go through your file with a fine tooth comb. we want to make sure all the "I"s are dotted and the "T"s are crossed. If not you may not get everything you are entitled to with respects to signing bonus', proper rate of pay. We also have to make sure your medical, CRNC and interview are not out dated. If we miss something it could mean you either don't get paid or don't get paid enough or don't get incentives when your supposed to. Once that's all taken care of we merit list you. Once that's done we have to make sure there is BMQ. After that you are selected and you get a call. This could take a few days or it could take a couple of weeks depending on how busy the Centre is.

In short we don't not know how long it's going to be between being Med fit and being selected. Just wait it will happen

Would like to know if anyone is over age 40.And can tell me what type of blood test they are looking for. I can set up ecg but need to know blood test .

You'll be given the request for the tests you require by the medic/PA/doc who does the medical. 

MM

Back