• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hi from a new site sponsor - www.7-62.com - What's a Brit doing here??

I purchased a gold magnum bullet with my name and small text I wrote on it. I got it yesterday and I am  VERY pleased with it, it is above all my expectations. Delivery was fast ( 8 days to BC ). Would recommend to anyone. And on that note my friends dad is in the RCMP and was wondering if their logo could be put on one of the boxes, then he would like to order a bullet. Just curious.

Crown-Loyal said:
I purchased a gold magnum bullet with my name and small text I wrote on it. I got it yesterday and I am  VERY pleased with it, it is above all my expectations. Delivery was fast ( 8 days to BC ). Would recommend to anyone. And on that note my friends dad is in the RCMP and was wondering if their logo could be put on one of the boxes, then he would like to order a bullet. Just curious.

Thanks for the feedback CL... great to hear...  and I've also done the RCMP badge... it'll go up on site tonight (hellish tough one... I nearly gave up since the badge is always in blended colours... but how could I?  I don't think there's a Brit schoolboy of my era who didn't dream of being a Mountie... under the blankets with a torch and their copy of Boy's Own! Times changed though... same routine, but another type of mag.)

Here is the CFMS badge

Could not find a black and white one though.
I hope you can work your magic on it.

GF

RN PRN said:
Here is the CFMS badge

GF

Help... anyone????  Yes I can draw it from scratch, when I've got a couple of hours +...  but has anyone got a graphic of this  200x200 pixels is ideal any format (.jpg worst). T'wouldn't 'arf be a 'elp guv.

Best regards,- Chris

If I could figure out how to attach a picture I'd send you the new CF Chaplain Branch one.

I don't know padre, if you have intentionally disregarded your missus and her V-day wish list I don't think anything is going to help you now... and she may use that bullet and ram it in places you only think you possess...

RN PRN said:
Here is the CFMS badge

GF

ABRACADABRA.....    It'll be up tonight....  And thanks ND... That helped... Chaplains also going up.

PLUS FOR THE ADICTED... THANKS TO MIKE........  THE ARMY.CA LOGO CAN NOW ALSO BE ENGRAVED ON ANYTHING.

niner domestic said:
I don't know padre, if you have intentionally disregarded your missus and her V-day wish list I don't think anything is going to help you now... and she may use that bullet and ram it in places you only think you possess...

nah....she thinks V day is sappy too. ;D

So here it is.... The ultimate logo?

Question: should this be centred on the dagger?  Or just centered as normal like below. I have a feeling that the first would be best.... Comments?

DSCN3390.jpg

Very nice!

I think centered on the sword - or at least shifted a bit left - would be optimal.

Love the logo though!

Michael Baker said:
Beautiful!

Baldrick takes a bow! :pushup:

Right into Lord Flashearts  :salute: fart  :-X  ( Lord Flasheart, this is the greatest honour of my life. I hope I snuff it right now to preserve this moment forever. (BA  It can be arranged.)  I want to learn to write so I can send a  letter home about this golden moment.)

Thanks...  :army: :army: :army: :army: I 'm going for centered on the dagger (but won't know 100% until I've seen it on the one I'm about to do.)

Best Regards,- Chris

Ooooh, that's most excellent! Count me in for one of those. Beautiful and functional!

Back