• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Having trouble with the site.

Oh No a Canadian

Inactive
Reaction score
I seem that i am having some trouble with the site, the "home page" appears like this.

Untitled.png

Any other part of the site will appear like so, also Afghan Operations on facebook will appear the same (the facebook banner at the top is still normal)

Untitled1.png

I have no idea what is wrong and would really appreciate it if I could get some help.

That's happened before for me, I usually hit F5 and it reloads the page properly.

Hi,

In your view menu of firefox, check the page style setting. It looks to me like you have it set to "no style", try setting it to "basic page style".  I just toggled those settings and experienced the same issues.

Cheers

Try pressing CTRL + F5. What that does is a "hard refresh." It will clear your cache for that specific page so your browser isn't trying to load from memory.

If that is unsuccessful, clear your cookies + cache in its entirety. With Firefox, you need to go Tools > Clear Recent History and then check the appropriate boxes. Checking "Cookies" and "Cache" should be sufficient.

Yea I already cleared my cookies and cache, probably should have mentioned that.

The site works when I use IE so it is definitely a problem with my browser, I guess I will delete Firefox and reinstall it and see if that works after hunting through the menus a bit more.

Good news, its fixed.

Apparently it had something to do with the ad blocker add on, a simple uninstall and reinstall solved that.

Thanks for following up with the solution, and thanks to all those who offered advice!

Cheers
Mike

Back