• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Has anyone heard of Red Friday's?

William Webb Ellis said:
I am new to the board(s), but dude are you mad!  :eek:  Mr Dorosh appears to be devoid of humour.........

Black humour is still humour
Dry humour is still humour....

Dorosh humour..  is an acquired taste.  ;)

William Webb Ellis said:
Yes, I am also told Haggis is an acquired taste......

How about shutting up and posting pics of your underpants?  I can't believe you're really in favour of the Canadian Forces OR hockey without some proof. 

Communist.
mad.gif

Wow gentlemen...how did we get to here, when we were supposed to be supporting our troops?

Welcome to the army.ca cycle Hot Lips.  ;D

Michael Dorosh said:
How about shutting up and posting pics of your underpants?  I can't believe you're really in favour of the Canadian Forces OR hockey without some proof. 

Communist.
mad.gif

:eek: and  :-[

Good Lord man is this a proper request?

Because I am in a good mood:

haha.. why didn't I think of wearing red underwear?  ;)

Sounds like the Saturday night special in the ER...lmao

I don't have read on right now...but I could change...underwear that is...lmao

HL

I knew I forgot something today. No red, but I am wearing fatigue green and had a Double Double. Does that count?

TMM said:
I knew I forgot something today. No red, but I am wearing fatigue green and had a Double Double. Does that count?

You have to punch an athiest professor for it to truly mean anything....see the other thread by CanArtyWife....

TMM said:
I did and I don't get it.

Don't think for a second we haven't seen through this facade of yours, mister. We know what colour your "underpants" were today, and frankly, while honouring the "Commando"s of the dearly departed Canadian Airborne Regiment in that way is admirable, there are better ways to show your affiliation. Think of the poor woman who does your laundry.  :(

Hot Lips said:
Why would a woman do his laundry  ::)

HL

Because      [urgh, fighting hand, moving on own!]
it's              [stabbing with pen, using wristlocks arrrgh]
her            [crying for help, hands thrashing as one moves as possessed by demons!!]
jo              [exhausted demon hand finally beaten into submisson, just in time]

;D

Hot Lips said:
Why would a woman do his laundry  ::)

HL

Because it's a nice break from cooking and washing dishes......? >:D

Michael Dorosh said:
Don't think for a second we haven't seen through this facade of yours, mister. We know what colour your "underpants" were today, and frankly, while honouring the "Commando"s of the dearly departed Canadian Airborne Regiment in that way is admirable, there are better ways to show your affiliation. Think of the poor woman who does your laundry.  :(

Michael, maybe you meant to quote Trinity and not me?

First, I am not a mister.

As for the poor woman who does my laundry, she's me!

TMM said:
Michael, maybe you meant to quote Trinity and not me?

First, I am not a mister.

As for the poor woman who does my laundry, she's me!

ACK.. don't drag me into it.

Hell, never quote me either....

Pretty sure it's just more Doresh humour I've come to love.

Back