• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

The video is now private. It was showing "humanitarian aid group" (according to the media account) protesters in Turkey attacking a US air base and getting repelled by local police, in case anyone else was wondering.
Added a bit more detail.

See if this video manages to stay up, Shows the attack on the US Air base in Turkey by 'humanitarians' as they were called in the previous video.

edit:

Second video:

These “protestors”, like the ones at the White House yesterday, wanted to breach security fences and think lethal force in response doesn’t apply to them. I’d watch with a smile when US security forces or the secret service start picking off Hamas supporters.

These “protestors”, like the ones at the White House yesterday, wanted to breach security fences and think lethal force in response doesn’t apply to them. I’d watch with a smile when US security forces or the secret service start picking off Hamas supporters.
Your glee for hypothetical deaths is disturbing. You may need help.

The outcome of your fantasy would not have been good for anyone, with larger second order consequences.

These “protestors”, like the ones at the White House yesterday, wanted to breach security fences and think lethal force in response doesn’t apply to them.
Source on that?

I’d watch with a smile when US security forces or the secret service start picking off Hamas supporters.
WTF. No one should react with a smile for any killings.

Whatever their intentions were, they were successfully held off - the base defense mission accomplished - without killing anyone, use of deadly force, or firing weapons into allied foreign soil. This is better in every way. No major incident occurred. US (and thus NATO) forward posturing of nuclear weapons in Turkey (which relies on Turkish consent) is not endangered. Some poor bastard airman doesn’t have to wrestle with watching his aimed fire open up someone’s skull. Or, in the case of protests at Washington DC, you don’t have a bloodbath in the nation’s capital.

Dead civilians are a bad thing, regardless of context. Having to kill civilians is a bad thing, regardless of context.

Your beliefs and feelings on this are quite fucked up. These are incredibly unhealthy and potentially dangerous attitudes for a member of the profession of arms.

Kudos to the MND for making the due diligence efforts on behalf of the Prime Minister and of course Minister of Global Affairs .
Would the Minister also be able tell the country more about the alleged sinking of the Passenger Liner Titanic and what the government's position is , if any ?
After all we wouldn't want a rush to judgment. That would be irresponsible.
😉

Whatever their intentions were, they were successfully held off - the base defense mission accomplished - without killing anyone, use of deadly force, or firing weapons into allied foreign soil. This is better in every way. No major incident occurred. US (and thus NATO) forward posturing of nuclear weapons in Turkey (which relies on Turkish consent) is not endangered. Some poor bastard airman doesn’t have to wrestle with watching his aimed fire open up someone’s skull. Or, in the case of protests at Washington DC, you don’t have a bloodbath in the nation’s capital.

Dead civilians are a bad thing, regardless of context. Having to kill civilians is a bad thing, regardless of context.

Your beliefs and feelings on this are quite fucked up. These are incredibly unhealthy and potentially dangerous attitudes for a member of the profession of arms.
I think I can put it simpler and for the first time in a long time I am quite serious.
What the fucks wrong with you ?

our glee for hypothetical deaths is disturbing. You may need help.

Choices have consequences. A mob scaling the fence at a nuclear air base, or the White House for that matter, is probably at the top of the FAFO list.

Your beliefs and feelings on this are quite fucked up.

The only thing fucked up are protestors who turn into a mob supporting Hamas. They have no value.

Choices have consequences. A mob scaling the fence at a nuclear air base, or the White House for that matter, is probably at the top of the FAFO list.

The only thing fucked up are protestors who turn into a mob supporting Hamas. They have no value.
But respectable nations still operate under the legitimate rule of law, and our laws don’t entertain large-scale employment of small arms fire against civilians. Detention if warranted and processing through the legal system are how it should be.

But respectable nations still operate under the legitimate rule of law, and our laws don’t entertain large-scale employment of small arms fire against civilians. Detention if warranted and processing through the legal system are how it should be.

And the greater the certainty of arrest at the riot location, the more likely it is that rioters will tend to drift away and find something else to do.

Do you have to hate someone to kill them?

Conversely, if you can kill someone without hating them are you a psychopath or a sociopath?

Back