• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Rifle in hand? Combatant, not a child.

A 13 year old can gun down innocent civilians as effectively as a 30 year old. Actually, likely even more effectively, as children are more easily brainwashed into extremism.
One of the first stories an older Blackwatch MWO told me when I was just a recruit, that the most dangerous person he met was a kid in Africa with an AK. Something about cold dead eyes.

That page is anti Israel everything.

Calling for a ceasefire before Israel have even retaliated. So basically give Hamas a freebie.

Sadistic is gunning down civilians in their sleep at night.
So, does it make sense to continue to supply water and power to your enemy?

I think the biggest question at this point is if the IDF will enter Gaza in order to recover hostages. It would also be an opportunity to destroy much of Hamas' establishment. However, the butcher's bill would be pretty large.

So, does it make sense to continue to supply water and power to your enemy?
At least they are giving advanced notice of it.

The hammer is coming down hard. Lack of water or power is going to be the least worries of people In Gaza over next few days.

I think the biggest question at this point is if the IDF will enter Gaza in order to recover hostages. It would also be an opportunity to destroy much of Hamas' establishment. However, the butcher's bill would be pretty large.
I'd be surprised if they don't already have Special Forces inside Gaza doing exactly this.

going to be rough in Gaza without any electricity and water

Sad Apartment GIF

Rifle in hand? Combatant, not a child.

A 13 year old can gun down innocent civilians as effectively as a 30 year old. Actually, likely even more effectively, as children are more easily brainwashed into extremism.

Now, same child, no rifle?

Id be pushing in block by block giving warning and just cut everything to pieces and raze every building-Russian style

Id be pushing in block by block giving warning and just cut everything to pieces and raze every building-Russian style
I'm guessing push them into the sea .

I say that as a bit tongue I'm cheek. If you know you know.

Now, same child, no rifle?
A child... It's not hard.

We complicate things by adding "what-ifs" all the time, but the cold hard reality is there is no special reason women and children can't be combatants, but when they aren't actively engaging in combat they are given special consideration. None of this is new or hard...

Back