• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
Jesus could you be more hypocritical.

3 days ago, the US pushes for a new ceasefire:

Then, 2 days ago, the US releases $3.5 Billion to Israel so they can buy US made weapons.

Then the next day, Israel drops a bomb on a school. I guess you get what you pay for.

Jesus could you be more hypocritical.

3 days ago, the US pushes for a new ceasefire:

Then, 2 days ago, the US releases $3.5 Billion to Israel so they can buy US made weapons.

Then the next day, Israel drops a bomb on a school. I guess you get what you pay for.
“Countries don’t have friends, they have interests” seems like an apt statement

I will agree. Once the indoctrination begins at a young age it is very difficult to undo the programming. IF you want peace in the ME start by telling young people on BOTH sides there are alternatives. NOW.

Only one side wanted to live in peace.

Eventually one side will win or both sides will get tired, and find a path to peace.

Right now, neither side is willing/wanting peace. (Generalization based on the leadership- not necessarily the individuals in the street).

This might be correct today, but before Oct 7 it was pretty obvious one side valued peace. Reap what you sow.

This might be correct today, but before Oct 7 it was pretty obvious one side valued peace. Reap what you sow.
I would say that too be true of a large majority of the Israeli population, then and now, but Benny the BullDozer and the extremist settlers haven't wanted peace even before the Hamas massacre.
I'm pro-Israel, but I am not blind to their mistakes and excesses.

I would say that too be true of a large majority of the Israeli population, then and now, but Benny the BullDozer and the extremist settlers haven't wanted peace even before the Hamas massacre.
I'm pro-Israel, but I am not blind to their mistakes and excesses.

There will always be extremists it's just to what degree. The majority of Israel want peace, the majority of Palestine want the destruction of Israel.

There will always be extremists it's just to what degree. The majority of Israel want peace, the majority of Palestinethe Arab world want the destruction of Israel.

FTFY. Lets not kid ourselves, that entire region would wipe out Israel without hesitation if they had the capability.

Back