• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Meanwhile the US good idea fairy exercise is meeting a bit of real world reality. The good news is this might embarrass the US to upgrade it's sealift capability.

Who said anything about killing everyone in Gaza. People love to make assumptions.

A two-state solution to hamas and palestinian terrorism and fix for that region is fantasy, gaza was already a de-facto state. It failed, it is a failure. Don't see how keeping 2million+ people caged inside that area forever is going to change anything (including calling it "palestine"), Israel won't be giving up territory including the WB. The IDF will be inside gaza for a long, long time and that border wall and security will only increase. The current situation in gaza is purely on the people living there.
In other words, they've blown it all sky high.

Who said anything about killing everyone in Gaza. People love to make assumptions.

A two-state solution to hamas and palestinian terrorism and fix for that region is fantasy, gaza was already a de-facto state. It failed, it is a failure. Don't see how keeping 2million+ people caged inside that area forever is going to change anything (including calling it "palestine"), Israel won't be giving up territory including the WB. The IDF will be inside gaza for a long, long time and that border wall and security will only increase. The current situation in gaza is purely on the people living there.
According to Mearsheimer, and I am inclined to believe it, it is Israel's "revealed policy" (as opposed to "official") to conduct the depopulation of Gaza in order to avoid 1. Genocide and 2. Future conflict.

That does look horrific. Israel certainly isn't winning themselves any breathing space on the PR front.

We believe that the occupation army used internationally prohibited weapons to target the displaced in Rafah, judging by the size of the fires that erupted at the targeted site.
From the same int source that looked at the parking lot at Al-Ahli al-Arabi Hospital and came up with 500 fatalities?

What kind of prohibited weapons are people saying Israel is using Abduly?

Last edited:
According to Mearsheimer, and I am inclined to believe it, it is Israel's "revealed policy" (as opposed to "official") to conduct the depopulation of Gaza in order to avoid 1. Genocide and 2. Future conflict.
Yup, I agree, that's the "ethnic cleansing" option that Prof. Mearsheimer talks about.

What kind of prohibited weapons are people saying Israel is using Abduly?
Oh, tbh I didn't see the part about the prohibited weapons claim, so I'd be lying if I said I knew. I was just more focused on the fact that Israel is targeting a "safe zone" that it designated itself 1 day after the ICJ ruling about Rafah.

Then again, what kinda air-to-surface missile is appropriate for a refugee camp?
Back in December, Israel "regretted" it dropped the "wrong" bomb on a "refugee camp" killing 86 ppl.... Because there are specific bombs for a refugee camp!!

Weird, Hamas continuing to use human shields so the world can tell Israel to stop with this war against Hamas.

It's almost as if gasp Hamas continues to be problem.
Yup, all of the following Israeli murders were due to Hamas using human shields:
  1. The Canadian veteran (Flickinger) along with 6 other World Central Kitchen (WCK) employees killed by Israel (funny that only this should be considered an honest mistake while the rest 35,000 kills are human shields!)

2. 3 Israeli captives that managed to get out in their underwear waving a white flag and yelling for help in Hebrew (the IDF managed to kill 2 from the first shot, chased the 3rd, called for him to come out of the building he was hiding in, and then shot him when he reappeared!)

3. In April, 7 children were killed (out of 13) playing foosball by a "precision-guided munition"!
    The IDF first said it struck a “terror target”, then 2 weeks later said it did not have any record of it!

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/05/02/...uided-munition-maghazi-deaths-intl/index.html

They need to resurrect a 1944-era Mulberry Harbour.

Mulberry had the same problem...

The Mulberry B harbour at Gold Beach was used for 10 months after D-Day, and over 2.5 million men, 500,000 vehicles, and 4 million tons of supplies were landed before it was fully decommissioned. The still only partially-completed Mulberry A harbour at Omaha Beach was damaged on 19 June by a violent storm that arrived from the north-east before the pontoons were securely anchored. After three days the storm finally abated and damage was found to be so severe that the harbour had to be abandoned and the Americans had to resort to landing men and material over the open beaches.

Yup, I agree, that's the "ethnic cleansing" option that Prof. Mearsheimer talks about.

Oh, tbh I didn't see the part about the prohibited weapons claim, so I'd be lying if I said I knew. I was just more focused on the fact that Israel is targeting a "safe zone" that it designated itself 1 day after the ICJ ruling about Rafah.

Then again, what kinda air-to-surface missile is appropriate for a refugee camp?
Back in December, Israel "regretted" it dropped the "wrong" bomb on a "refugee camp" killing 86 ppl.... Because there are specific bombs for a refugee camp!!

Yup, all of the following Israeli murders were due to Hamas using human shields:
  1. The Canadian veteran (Flickinger) along with 6 other World Central Kitchen (WCK) employees killed by Israel (funny that only this should be considered an honest mistake while the rest 35,000 kills are human shields!)

2. 3 Israeli captives that managed to get out in their underwear waving a white flag and yelling for help in Hebrew (the IDF managed to kill 2 from the first shot, chased the 3rd, called for him to come out of the building he was hiding in, and then shot him when he reappeared!)

3. In April, 7 children were killed (out of 13) playing foosball by a "precision-guided munition"!
    The IDF first said it struck a “terror target”, then 2 weeks later said it did not have any record of it!

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/05/02/...uided-munition-maghazi-deaths-intl/index.html

IMG_4382.gif

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Back