• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting a hold of my file manager

KyleAM

Inactive
Reaction score
Just this past Friday I found a message on my answering machine from file manager in Hamilton to return his call. I have been calling the past two days about 15 minutes apart with no luck, mostly it rings once or twice before going to his voicemail. What I'm wondering is, since he is so hard to get a hold of by phone would it be better to go down to the centre in person (1 1/2 hours away) or should I just keep calling until I get through? Just would like to know the best way to approach this, I'm eager to know if my secruity clearance passed.

KyleAM said:
Just this past Friday I found a message on my answering machine from file manager in Hamilton to return his call. I have been calling the past two days about 15 minutes apart with no luck, mostly it rings once or twice before going to his voicemail. What I'm wondering is, since he is so hard to get a hold of by phone would it be better to go down to the centre in person (1 1/2 hours away) or should I just keep calling until I get through? Just would like to know the best way to approach this, I'm eager to know if my secruity clearance passed.

Try emailing your questions to  info.hamilton@forces.gc.ca  it might work.

Thanks DAA. It's not that I have questions it that I'm trying to return his call but can't get through I was just wondering if going in person would be better that's all.

KyleAM said:
Thanks DAA. It's not that I have questions it that I'm trying to return his call but can't get through I was just wondering if going in person would be better that's all.

Try the email thing first and see if it works.  No sense in driving all that way for what should be a straight forward answer to a straight forward question.

Back