• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Game Time!!!! Movie Quotes

Hey, are those size eights? How about leaving a little will saying when you get your ass shot off on your first mission that those nice, shiny new pumps come to me, huh?

Kat Stevens said:
"Let me guess.....cooler?"
"COOLER!"

I dont even have to look - Steve McQueen in The Great Escape.

Although for a second there i was thinking of Hogans Heroes...hehe

Mud Recce Man said:
Hey, are those size eights? How about leaving a little will saying when you get your *** shot off on your first mission that those nice, shiny new pumps come to me, huh?

I cheated on this one - Memphis Belle...

Next:

"I'm afraid it's rather a small medal Willi."

Mod - The Blue Max

ok you are da man!

"Bird Dog, I killed a man today. He wasn't even a soldier; he just kept coming. I couldn't stop him. I didn't want to do it. I never had to do anything like that before in my life."

and I put this one up before...

"Nothing like a good piece of hickory"

Mud Recce Man said:
"Nothing like a good piece of hickory"

if thats not Clint in Pale Rider I'll eat my moth-eaten beret...

And without looking i think that teh other is with Danny Glover and Gene Hackman in Bat-21??

Bird Dog is Gene Hackman in Bat 21 talking to Danny Glover [Bird dog].

ok everyone is to S-M-R-T tonight/this morning... :blotto:

"Short of the outbreak of World War Three, the ship sinking... being attacked by a giant octopus, I'd like to be undisturbed for the next thirty minutes."

Short of the outbreak of World War Three, the ship sinking... being attacked by a giant octopus, I'd like to be undisturbed for the next thirty minutes

- Crimson Tide

"Free your mind, your ass will follow"

Hint: its from a 'Nam flick.

whiskey601 said:
Short of the outbreak of World War Three, the ship sinking... being attacked by a giant octopus, I'd like to be undisturbed for the next thirty minutes

- Crimson Tide

"Free your mind, your *** will follow"

Hint: its from a 'Nam flick.

Platoon?

All I ask is that you keep up with me. If you can't, then that strange sensation you'll be feeling in the seat of your pants will be my boot in your ass!

All I ask is that you keep up with me. If you can't, then that strange sensation you'll be feeling in the seat of your pants will be my boot in your ***!

I'm thinking Hackman in Crimson Tide?

This one is a giveaway:

"Enough with the negative vibes Moriarty."

"Warning. Assholes are closer than they appear."

Can we try one from a comedy movie  ;D
The above quote is from one of my favorite actors and Canadian funny man...

HL

Something John Candy I'm thinking?

P.S. Hotlips...prev page...From Here to Eternity...RIGHT you are!

Back