• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Game Time!!!! Movie Quotes

Is this by any chance ...
Silence Of The Lambs ??

Nope - Hint - The speaker is not a cannibal

WrenchBender said:
Shrek

WrenchBender

Nope the speaker is a human

This could take a while - it is a military movie  - big budget - came out in the 60's
given the context one of my favourite lines  given that I was a kid at the time

Favourite line of all time

Context - some gawdaful post-apocalype film with the bad guys driving around in an armoured greyhound terrorizing the peasents - I'd use it but cant remember the name of the filem it was sooooo bad

Bus pulls into village

Officer gets off - turns to bandit sergeant plaaye by Marty Feldman???

"Sergeant" - Inventory and Requisition!!!"

Sergeant turns to bandits

"Loot! - Loot!"

One good line - then I walked out

Ok, It was Waterloo - released in 64

Wellington, I dont know if they'll frighten the French but by god they Frighten Me! as his infantry move up.

Cut to scene of a private "Scrounging" a small pig

"That's none of your damn business, and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs"

"Hey Ace, got any more of that gum?"  ;D

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

However the best line in that movie is after Aguado asks ace how he's going to solve the cockroach murder he just committed and ace says....

"Good question, Aguado. First, I'd establish a motive. In this case the killer saw the size of the bug's d**k and became insanely jealous."

I will leave that for someone else.. for 5 mins, then its mine

methinks its Armageddon - Broken arrow was my second guess

A:"Hey kid, do you want a Hershey's bar?" ;D

B:"Yes please"

A:"Me too, you got one?"

CougarDaddy said:
You even gonna try to guess the quote I posted?  ::)

Lol oh jeez forgot about you, ummmm ya I'm a Spielberg fan too.  I bit old for me (before my time) but my dad sat me down to watch Empire Of The Sun once or twice.

Back when Bale did a good acting job.  ;)

Back