• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Crye Precision

M

MikeL

Was wondering if anyone here has been able to order somthing off of them. When I've gone to regesture on their website the only places they seem to ship to are within the US. I sent them an email last week but so far no reply.. Any of yu have better luck with them?  Just wanted to order a infidel t-shirt  8)

I very certain there was a thread involving your question and Crye.  Don't expect to be wearing their gear if your conventional troop.  That's not to be a prick but I'd hate to see you blow a lot of cash at something you can't wear.

I spoke to them over the phone earlier this month. They will not ship to foreign addresses and that includes Canada. Best thing to do is have a buddy in the US order the item on his credit card. That is if the kit is in stock!

Brian Luscombe

or rent a mail box down south just across the border.

Yea an read some of the topics again an notiched the no shipping outside of the US bit.. guess I should read more than thread titles eh  :-[

Don't really feel like bugging the few people I know in the US to do this, since their kinda busy with work up training themselves, etc.

Lone Wolf, I wasn't gonna buy any of their actual kit since I'm not a high speed SF dude, etc.  A TAG chest rig an jump ruck is as high speed/gucci as I can get. Just wanted to pick up one of their Major Leagure Infidel t-shirts. Probably just see if I can get a US military mailing address when I get to Kandahar an get it shipped to that haha.

Tell me your size, and your address. Paypal me the money and you'll have one in the mail.

Back