• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

combats

I know this is late but go to Beaver Army Surplus on Duffrien, they cater to cadets all the time. The OD combats will cost below $90. :salute: :cdn:

Army Issue located in Mississauga tends to carry items like this that are in at least 8 out of 10 condition, sometimes better or new.

Good Luck.

Are the combat boots for the combat Mk5's or can they be any boot? Could not find an answer anywhere and since it's part of combats i don't think i should of started a new topic for this.

faraz_oman said:
:cdn: :skull: :army: :threat: ??? >:D :salute: :bullet:

I was just wondering good places to buy combats for cheap in toronto
I really wanted to know because i'm going to a winter indoc on the 15th of feb so i wanted some combats.[flash=200,200]http://hi poop plph[sub]jhkj[/sub][/flash]

Well if this wasn't so long ago, I'd send you mine- they are in perfect condition, as my sqn doesn't go on many survival FTx's.

c/RFN Pryce said:
Are the combat boots for the combat Mk5's or can they be any boot? Could not find an answer anywhere and since it's part of combats i don't think i should of started a new topic for this.

Honestly, don't spend too much $ on it.  Wear whatever you want; you don't need to get the high-speed-low-drag boots, of which the GPB and TCB are definitely not!

I know im late to the party on this one,  but I had to comment on how i find it interesting that people not in the military try to dress like they are.  Meanwhile people in the military get in trouble for using civilian kit because it works better. 

Tell me you can see the lol factor.

Military Chiklet said:
Well if this wasn't so long ago, I'd send you mine- they are in perfect condition, as my sqn doesn't go on many survival FTx's.

Any chance of you sending them my way?  ;D

Back