• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Car Explosion/Accident at Rainbow Bridge?

Husband and wife.

Old fashioned, but spectacular, murder-suicide?

That was a good movie ;)

warren beatty film GIF

This article has the best video so far, imbedded in an attached tweet. It doesn’t even look like it made it to primary, and it was hauling ass. A pillar blocks the view of whatever the car launched off of, but that’s some Dukes of Hazzard shit right there.

That video looks to be taken from the green camera POV. It looks to me like it was hurtling down Niagara St. (Red line) and didn’t even steer in the slightest, hit the curb of the curved roadway leading out the U.S. towards Canada, flying into the inbound U.S. Secondary site (the jagged shaped, light green roofed structure), which aligns with other videos showing an angle from the bottom direction of the picture below.

IMG_3033.jpeg

This article has the best video so far, imbedded in an attached tweet. It doesn’t even look like it made it to primary, and it was hauling ass. A pillar blocks the view of whatever the car launched off of
That video was taken from the toll plaza on the lane leading to Canada. The car, it appears, missed a turn at ludicrous speed and flew into the US side of Commercial Primary.
, but that’s some Dukes of Hazzard shit right there.
Wrong colour car.

Well, if the gas tank was full, got split and there was a spark, it wasn't an explosion but you get one hell of a fireball in a hurry and to the uneducated, its' "an explosion".

P.S.: That's usually how I get my burn pile going: about a gallon of gasoline and throw in a lit ball of newspaper ... from a distance.

This article has the best video so far, imbedded in an attached tweet. It doesn’t even look like it made it to primary, and it was hauling ass. A pillar blocks the view of whatever the car launched off of, but that’s some Dukes of Hazzard shit right there.

Holy shit. Ok, I can believe based on that that the car could come apart so catastrophically as to leave what we saw.

Well, if the gas tank was full, got split and there was a spark, it wasn't an explosion but you get one hell of a fireball in a hurry and to the uneducated, its' "an explosion".

P.S.: That's usually how I get my burn pile going: about a gallon of gasoline and throw in a lit ball of newspaper ... from a distance.
Haha, I did the same in a burn barrel when I was in my early 20s, but unfortunately took a few matches before I could get one lit, so by that time the fumes had built up and essentially had a fuel air bomb start with a 10' tall pillar of fire and a bang when it lit up.

At the time, it was an explosion; when I did a Masters learned it was a technically a deflagration. I either case, I lost some arm hair and had to check my underwear.

So…since the FBI, etc are ruling out terrorism, the folks calling it that will retract their comments, right?

Right?

That video looks to be taken from the green camera POV. It looks to me like it was hurtling down Niagara St. (Red line) and didn’t even steer in the slightest, hit the curb of the curved roadway leading out the U.S. towards Canada, flying into the inbound U.S. Secondary site (the jagged shaped, light green roofed structure), which aligns with other videos showing an angle from the bottom direction of the picture below.

View attachment 81348
They forgot to mention - "Phuqued up busy" at the Border gates...

So…since the FBI, etc are ruling out terrorism, the folks calling it that will retract their comments, right?

Right?
Including PP, who stated that in the House yesterday? Not even le dauphin claimed it was terrorism. Some might say he baited PP into a false statement.

Listening to Fox News this morning on the way to work (I'm up pretty early) they were still claiming that either the car originated in Canada or had Canadian plates.

Including PP, who stated that in the House yesterday?

Listening to Fox News this morning on the way to work (I'm up pretty early), they are still claiming that either the car originated in Canada or had Canadian plates.
Maybe their interns didn’t finish the geospatial measuration yet… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Including PP, who stated that in the House yesterday?

Listening to Fox News this morning on the way to work (I'm up pretty early), they are still claiming that either the car originated in Canada or had Canadian plates.
Of course they are...and PP is likely getting his info from them as well because he won't attend security briefings that he should be attending for whatever reason...

Of course they are...and PP is likely getting his info from them as well because he won't attend security briefings that he should be attending for whatever reason...
That whole logic, of not wanting to get intel briefings because he will be restricted from talking about it is mind boggling to me. He's essentially saying he doesn't want factual information and would prefer to speculate wildly based on conjecture.

If something is already in the public domain, just because he knows additional confidential background doesn't mean he can't comment on the stuff that is already public domain, but does mean he would know better if it's BS.

Bit of an Orwellian logic loop there, and honestly that really bothers me from someone who wants to lead the country. What does he expect to do if he is PM?

Back