• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can't make it

p2shanmu

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm waiting for the medical reports to come back from RMO, Ottawa. I'm just wondering if I get the employment offer, can I say I can't make it to this BMOQ, so will you please sign me up for the next BMOQ?
Thanks

p2shanmu said:
Hi Guys,
I'm waiting for the medical reports to come back from RMO, Ottawa. I'm just wondering if I get the employment offer, can I say I can't make it to this BMOQ, so will you please sign me up for the next BMOQ?
Thanks

Wow a new question.  You can ask to be deferred to the next BMOQ and if it is possible then it will be done.  However, if not then the CFRC can advise you on the next step which may be closure of your file until you are ready to commit.  Talk to your CFRC.

Not to mention, make sure you have a valid reason to give them.

We are now filling 11 January 2010 BMOQ. If you are selected that's the last BMOQ for this FY. If you ask to defer you might lose your offer as we are using the current FY intake plan. Talk over your options with the CFRC staff.

is there a deadline as to when those positions (BMOQ, Jan 11, 2010) need to be filled? or can a candidate be placed in that session last minute?

i know it's probably been covered, but how often do BMOQs run? is it true they only run twice a year? i've been training for six months and i just wanna GET STARTED ALREADY!! lol

Back