• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANFORGEN on Pay and PIL

dapaterson said:
Either mental telepathy, or an on-the-ball pay clerk told him, I'd guess.
A little from column A, and a little from column B. ;D

(It was the clerk) ;)

Technoviking said:
A little from column A, and a little from column B. ;D

(It was the clerk) ;)

Pfft, jealous! You guys and your on-the-ball-ness.  ;D

I was released 5 March 2013.  I got my check about 14wks later.

Call the pension office and leave a message, takes about 2weeks for them to call back.  They can tell you where you are on the list.  For those of us released they can't process it until your severance pay is paid out (12 weeks for me).  Then someone in severance forgot to push a button on the computer so they would have had to wait for the paperwork to catch up.  But I called and ruined it for them. :)

Cheers.

Contact info:
◾E-MAIL:
observationsoldemilitairesretraites@forces.gc.ca

◾ MAIL:
National Defence Headquarters
101 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON
K1A 0K2
Attention: DMPAP/Released Personnel Pay Office

◾PHONE:
National Capital Region : 613-971-6006
Toll free number: 1-800-773-7705

◾FAX:
613-971-6177

The 100%ers here have also already been getting their deposits as of late.  Lots of new motorcycles being purchased from what I've been told.

Yes that's the contact info for released members.  Just Google CF Pension Plan and the links pop up right away.

I'm not sure what the contact info is for serving members as I'm out.

I did not get mine in until the end of March, so I guess I'll be waiting a while.  :)

Sparkplugs said:
Pfft, jealous! You guys and your on-the-ball-ness.  ;D

I don't know about Greenwood, but in Trenton they didn't submit any of the 100%s until end April.

They should have their money just in time to have a really good Christmas... maybe.

AirDet said:
I don't know about Greenwood, but in Trenton they didn't submit any of the 100%s until end April.

They should have their money just in time to have a really good Christmas... maybe.

That's what I heard too. Little disappointed, not gonna lie, but what can ya do? It was money I never expected to get, so bonus anyway!

Im 100%er as well and I am in Camp Aldershot......Anybody know what month they are worning on?

Hello, does anyone on here know when or about when the CSOR in the Halifax Dockyard may have sent PIL election forms in for 100% and is thier anyone here can confirm that they may have received 100% payout. Thanks

eastcoast99 said:
Hello, does anyone on here know when or about when the CSOR in the Halifax Dockyard may have sent PIL election forms in for 100% and is their anyone here can confirm that they may have received 100% payout. Thanks

I think you'll find that nobody will answer because there's just so much conflicting information out there. We had good intentions in the beginning sharing what info we had but that may have led to more frustration in the end.

I think the best advise is just to ask your friendly clerk if they've heard anything. Other than  that people have been having good replies from the PiL team. You'll see the email earlier  in this thread. They won't tell you any status info but they will let you know when they received your election form from your base.

Sit back, have a beer and continue to dream of what you'll do when it finally arrives.

AirDet said:
I think you'll find that nobody will answer because there's just so much conflicting information out there. We had good intentions in the beginning sharing what info we had but that may have led to more frustration in the end.

I think the best advise is just to ask your friendly clerk if they've heard anything. Other than  that people have been having good replies from the PiL team. You'll see the email earlier  in this thread. They won't tell you any status info but they will let you know when they received your election form from your base.

Sit back, have a beer and continue to dream of what you'll do when it finally arrives.

Thanks, i wasnt aware that the PIL team would offer any info, especially when the received my Election Forms.

As of Monday this weeek, the team was working on files recieved on 21 Feb.  They have comp0leted over 9K of the 44K total files that have been submitted.

PPCLI Guy said:
As of Monday this weeek, the team was working on files recieved on 21 Feb.  They have comp0leted over 9K of the 44K total files that have been submitted.

If that means that 35k or so were submitted in March... that's gonna be a long-@$$ wait for everyone who submitted in March. Unfortunate for those who's units took it upon themselves to wait...

I just worked it out that if the PIL team has been working on this since 1 Apr, they are pumping out about 67 per day, that's including holidays, leave, and weekends... I don't know how many people are on the team (they are undermanned of course, just like everything in the CAF), but I'll bet they are going to throw one hell of a party when that last file is complete.

Back