• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Federal Election 44 - Sep 2021

🤣

Hilarious!!!

1 tonne credit for every virtuous word he uses in his self-congratulatory official statement!!!

1635983087083.gif

🤣

Hilarious!!!

1 tonne credit for every virtuous word he uses in his self-congratulatory official statement!!!

View attachment 67003
I guess he should have skipped the G20 that happened in Rome just days before as well, which happens to be a short flight away from Scotland?

People are so very petty.

Canada pumped out 2 million tons of co2 today, let's focus on the 223 that the PM used.

Then again, people attack him about his hair and nice socks as well so I guess this is par for the course, eh?

I guess he should have skipped the G20 that happened in Rome just days before as well, which happens to be a short flight away from Scotland?

People are so very petty.

Canada pumped out 2 million tons of co2 today, let's focus on the 223 that the PM used.

Then again, people attack him about his hair and nice socks as well so I guess this is par for the course, eh?
Ah, so we don’t all have to do our parts then? A cold shower was enough signaling, but don’t crimp the style of the bourgeoisie and their cling-ons? Nice.

Carry on fawning…
1635983836243.gif

Ah yes, the strawman shows up.

Unless you can point to where I said we are all going to be submerged in 30 years unless humanity did something.

I'll wait.
I don't know whether to laugh or to sigh.............You have been the harbinger of doom on this topic, Your prescriptions, predictions and predilections are both tiresome and, unfortunately, anticipated. I'll wait......to see if your predictions turn true. Until then, you are just one of the postulating masses.

Ah, so we don’t all have to do our parts then? A cold shower was enough signaling, but don’t crimp the style of the bourgeoisie and their cling-ons? Nice.

Carry on fawning…
View attachment 67004

The year that people attack the PM for flying.

Well, I guess he's doing a pretty good job if that's all ya got.

vladimir putin lol GIF

I don't know whether to laugh or to sigh.............You have been the harbinger of doom on this topic, Your prescriptions, predictions and predilections are both tiresome and, unfortunately, anticipated. I'll wait......to see if your predictions turn true. Until then, you are just one of the postulating masses.
Hopefully countries reduce emissions and limit the global rise in temperature and we never need to find out.

Shhhh Weinie…you’re going to draw greater attention to him, then someone will point out that the logic he used to excuse the PM’s carbon footprint compared to all Canada is the exact same logic that could excuse Canada relative to the far greater emissions of China.

Shhhh Weinie…you’re going to draw greater attention to him, then someone will point out that the logic he used to excuse the PM’s carbon footprint compared to all Canada is the exact same logic that could excuse Canada relative to the far greater emissions of China.
The PM needs to travel for work!

More at 11!

Happy Ha Ha GIF by reactionseditor

I wonder if PM O'Toole would be getting flak for flying to COP26

John Mulaney No GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm sure the 0.00005575 percent of pollution the PM contributed over the 2 days he flew to Canadian emissions might be offset if he made even the slightest bit of headway in the fight against global emissions.
So the PM gets a free pass? Have you EVER heard of the Principles of Leadership? Honestly the double standard you preach.

Of course So the PM gets a free pass? Have you EVER heard of the Principles of Leadership? Honestly the double standard you preach.
He went to a summit.

Honestly, are you going to do a deep dive into O'Toole for flying during the federal election?

If he won, would you be on him for flying to COP26 and the G20 summit?

no way GIF

He went to a summit.

Honestly, are you going to do a deep dive into O'Toole for flying during the federal election?

If he won, would you be on him for flying to COP26 and the G20 summit?

no way GIF
We have tech to do this virtually, so why isn't it done that way? Give me an effing break.

CAF leaders are told to to it virtually and cut travel costs. Lead by example - got it?

FYI in case your behind on the news O'Toole isn't the PM. Nice try.

We have tech to do this virtually, so why isn't it done that way? Give me an effing break.

CAF leaders are told to to it virtually and cut travel costs. Lead by example - got it?

FYI in case your behind on the news O'Toole isn't the PM. Nice try.
Right.

So are you going to slam O'Toole for flying in his party jet during the election? Going to praise Blanchet and Paul for not flying?

noah centineo no GIF by Charlie's Angels

Hopefully countries reduce emissions and limit the global rise in temperature and we never need to find out.
Or we accept that climate change is a politically manufactured construct and that anthropogenic diatribes are based on fallacies.

Or we accept that climate change is a politically manufactured construct and that anthropogenic diatribes are based on fallacies.
You can live in fairy tale land where putting trillions of tons of CO2 in the air has no consequences, but I shall live in reality along with every party in parliament.

You can live in fairy tale land where putting trillions of tons of CO2 in the air has no consequences, but I shall live in reality along with every party in parliament.
Ummmmm.................. I live in the real world, where every imaginary construct, which has no real basis in reality, has unfortunate consequences for me and my family. I act accordingly.

Ummmmm.................. I live in the real world, where every imaginary construct, which has no real basis in reality, has unfortunate consequences for me and my family. I act accordingly.
You act accordingly? You voted PPC? You moved to a country without a carbon tax? Please, pray tell, how did you act accordingly?

Follow the money. China is not a developing nation. Its military and scientific developments are right up there with the west. It produces a large percentage of our goods as any trip to Canadian Tire, Walmart, Costco, or Home Hardware will show. They even gave us COVID. Every time our electricity rates go up, their GDP goes up as well because we simply purchase more goods from them while closing another factory. Drive through Welland or St. Catharines or Trenton and look at the shuttered factories. Those products are now made overseas, not because our labour costs were too high but because our production costs became exhorbitant. Try Mercedes: they are primarily manufactured elsewhere than Germany. The same applies to VW and most other "European autos". Give your heads a shake. We are giving our future away chasing something that may or may not even be true.

According to predictions, the Northwest Passage was supposed to be ice free five years ago. The New Jersey coast is supposed to be underwater now, the Maldives as well yet they have actually increased in size. There is a castle in Wales with an access that was built at the foot of the hill upon which it stands so that supplies could be brought in by ship in the event of a siege. That gate is more than a half mile from the sea. Two years ago Toronto Island flooded in the spring. Blamed on global warming. This year Ontario water levels are at the lowest level in years (global warming). Every single prediction the wamists have made has failed to materialize yet you still believe them. Jimmy Jones would have loved to have you in his congregation

Back