• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ September 2010

fischer10

Inactive
Reaction score
I see a BMQ for almost every other month listed here but September. Makes me feel so alone  :crybaby: lol. There is a BMQ listed for September for Borden, so here is one for St-Jean.

Anyone else on the forum Leaving in September for BMQ? I leave the 4th, start the 6th for Armoured Soldier!

I responded to your comment in the Borden post also,

I am with you in St Jean on the night of the 4th, Fisch

Naval Electronics Technician, Radar (I'll be the old guy trying to keep up with you young whipper snappers)

Cya there!

Haha, awesome!

By the way, I am flying in from Manitoba, 20 years old and my trade is posted above =)

I will also be at St. Jean on the 4th. I'm going Log officer (Air Force) but there's no September 2010 BMOQ thread so I thought I'd say hi, in any event. Good luck to everyone in their final weeks of prep and conditioning!

I am leaving on the 11th and starting the 13th in September in St Jean :)

Starting 6th september as a Log Officer. I guess I will have to leave on 4th, but I have not received my instruction yet.

Sept 6th? Are you going to BMOQ or BMQ. My BMOQ as Inf Officer starts the 27th at St Jean

Mine start on sept 6, and it's BMOQ.

There is a topic for the BMOQ on sept 6 here, just check it, I'm not alone.

Here it is: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/93076.0.html

Yup. Got my course date finally. Sitting on WFT waiting sucks. On the 6 Sept course along with all my fellow warriors.

I am leaving for St jean for my BMQ on the 4th of sept, the course starts on the 6th. From Winnipeg cant wait to see you guy's/ girl's their, Ill be the young guy getting yelled at :)

beerman said:
I am leaving for St jean for my BMQ on the 4th of sept, the course starts on the 6th. From Winnipeg cant wait to see you guy's/ girl's their, Ill be the young guy getting yelled at :)

Im in winnipeg also, i go off to St Jean on the 25th

"From Winnipeg cant wait to see you guy's/ girl's their, Ill be the young guy getting yelled at :)"

I'm really looking forward to see other people too, I'm really tired to be alone all day, training alone, etc. Working around as a team will be wonderfull. All dress in green, trying to survive this training.

No, I'm not, sorry for the confusion, I'm from Québec and I will be on the French class I guess. Not sure you will appreciate my French accent :p

Algae said:
No, I'm not, sorry for the confusion, I'm from Québec and I will be on the French class I guess. Not sure you will appreciate my French accent :p

They two above you are though ;). It would be safe to assume you will be in the French class as well, though I don't know how things work haha.

Back