• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

shehasgreeneyes said:
What trade?

http://milnet.ca/forums/threads/13064/post-1369950.html#msg1369950
Reply #4912

The course is run on many bases. The location that you go will be based upon your Unit's allocation for the course. Generally speaking you will stay within your division/brigade, unless for some reason you are backfilling a position held by another division because your unit has more applicants than positions granted...though for a BMQL that is rare.

Essentially if you're in 4Div, you'll be in meaford.

Hey I was wondering if anyone else ended up getting a call for August 3, figured knowing a few people before I go would be pretty sweet.

Awesome stuff!!! little less than a month left till basic, swearing in in Hamilton on the 15th then flying out of Toronto the 25th!
see you guys there!

Hey there,

I also just got notified today that I will be starting BMQ on August 3rd. Counting the days until it begins already  :)

Just got a reply back from my file manager. I'm on BMQ 99.
Does anybody else know what their course number is since there are three starting on July 27?

I need to call my manager and find this out as well. I need my military service number and platoon number to complete my next of kin forms.

Is anybody starting their biography?

GraemeCaughill said:
I need to call my manager and find this out as well. I need my military service number and platoon number to complete my next of kin forms.

Is anybody starting their biography?

I also need to find out that information. I have completed my autobiography. I typed it up on Microsoft Word to get the word count and layout completed for when I have to write it out by hand. I read somewhere on here they often ask you to do it from scratch depending on your instructor and if that's the case I'll at least have a rough idea of what to write now. I am glad I decided to join/read this forum though becsuse no where in my joining instructions did it indicate anything about a autobiography. 

shehasgreeneyes said:
I also need to find out that information. I have completed my autobiography. I typed it up on Microsoft Word to get the word count and layout completed for when I have to write it out by hand. I read somewhere on here they often ask you to do it from scratch depending on your instructor and if that's the case I'll at least have a rough idea of what to write now. I am glad I decided to join/read this forum though becsuse no where in my joining instructions did it indicate anything about a autobiography.
this forum has helped lots!

And yes I def heard we may need to hand write it but certainly not a bad idea to type it first.
What trade are you?

shehasgreeneyes said:
I am glad I decided to join/read this forum though becsuse no where in my joining instructions did it indicate anything about a autobiography.

9 pages of Autobiography advice,

The Autobiography (merged)
http://army.ca/forums/threads/21042.0

GraemeCaughill said:
What trade are you?

It is in the post directly above yours:

Position offered:June 10, 2015 Weapons Engineering Technician

GraemeCaughill said:
this forum has helped lots!

And yes I def heard we may need to hand write it but certainly not a bad idea to type it first.
What trade are you?

Weapons Engineering Technician

I am going in as a RMS Clerk-Land. I wanted supply tech but I think this will be fine.

I am not excited lol well I am but I slacked off with the workouts and am no where near where I want to be. Oh well such is life and I am going to give it my all before and we'll there.

Back