• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Is this the only thing you are having issues with. If so could you sell yoir home and use the capital to pay off your debt? If your reg force your going to be posted anyways. Save yourself the hassle and sell. Rent a place for the time being if you have a spouse living there? Just a thought

http://intranet.mil.ca/en/defence-admin-orders-directives/5000/5019-8.page (Private Debts)

http://intranet.mil.ca/en/defence-admin-orders-directives/5000/5019-2.page (Administrative Review)

I realize you may not have immediate access to the DAODs, however they amplify a bit of what recceguy states. The key is getting it under control early. We all have had our ups and downs, meet your problems head-on, do **** around and fix it now. He's correct when he says they can dump your a$$ early - less investment in you, the easier it is. Don't make it easy - own your mistake and show a willingness to fix it and most importantly - learn and don't REPEAT!!

I'll be joining you guys for the 21st start date. Flying out from Calgary and I'm joining as a sonar operator for the navy.

Hey guys!!! Just got the call I'll be heading to BMQ on the 19th for the 21st!!
Best of luck everyone!

Hey rose, i will also be swearing on the 16th, in toronto, starting on the 21th, but they havent told me when or how to get to bmq..

Hey Rose and Garcia, I am also doing my swearing in ceremony in Toronto. Also, they gave me the option of taking the train or driving myself.

They also gave me that option, but i sold my car in the beggining of the year, so i guess i will be taking the train.. But they want us to be there on the 21th? Or before, so we can start on the 21 the BT
What are you joing as rose? Communications, thats cool..
I am going for avionics systems tech..

The recruiter had informed me that my flight would be for the 19th so I'm guessing we're all on the same page.

Ill be coming in from PEI, so I hope I don't have to drive or take a train lol

The 19th is move in date,  20th to unpack and settle with meet and greet and 21st is start time at 5am

JJAM1990 said:
The recruiter had informed me that my flight would be for the 19th so I'm guessing we're all on the same page.
Yup, same thing here

I know some other groups have made BMQ facebook groups..should we do one? or not ruin the surprise?

Eldridge said:
I know some other groups have made BMQ facebook groups..should we do one? or not ruin the surprise?
I wouldn't mind joining one if it's made.

I received an email saying that mu enrolling date was changed to the 15th of sep. Anyone else got that date changed??

ya they changed my enrolment date from 16th to 15th due to the amount of people. So see you there on the 15th.

Also if anyone wants to join a group for this on Fb, just pm me.

Im flying in from brazil, and i was supposed to be coming back from my vacation on the 20th, i already changed my flight to the 14th, ariving the 15 at 7 am, i payed 450 dol. not i might have to chenge again.. :S

My swear in date is on the 17Th. Have any of you got instructions on what to bring to BMQ? I was told I would get info on the 17Th but that wont give me much time to get the things needed. I wouldn't mind joining a fb page either if it was available.  ;D

I have just started a group for those who want to join in.                                 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/893789907380115/

Back