• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - Oct 2010

Miller97

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting like me?

Got my first choice which was crewman! CE was my 2nd choice but thankfully i wanted crewman more and i got that today!

Coming from Hamilton Ontario

anyone else in for this date?

I'm hoping I get in on these months course''s, I was told by my recruiter that I most likely wont be leaving until October or November. (fingers crossed)

Hey there Miller97! I got a job with the CF as a LCIS technician and I'm also waiting for my BMQ to start in October. Four months is a long wait away, but at least we have lots of time to prepare ourselves physically and mentally. See you there!

Hey Guys,

I'm booked for Oct 18 BMQ at St-Jean. Going in as Armored Crewman.

Coming from Montreal

Hey there, I was told that my course starts on October 15, I guess that means the 18 lol but see you guys there. I am also going for Armored Crewman, am from New Brunswick.

Same here got the info yesterday.
October BMQ , great idea on the facebook group i'll join it. Oh going in for Sig Ops coming from 100 Mile house, BC

I get sworn in on October 13 and start BMQ on October 18, 2010. Coming from Orangeville, Ontario (northwest of Toronto). So far only 6 of use are listed from this site, hope there will be more soon.  :salute: :cdn:

I swear in Oct.5th in Ottawa and I start BMQ Oct.11th in St. Jean. Going in as a NAVCOMM.

Swear in 09/17/2010
Starting traning 10/04/2010
Combat engineer (NCO)
Anyone else ?

Bidphoenix said:
Anyone going out in oct ? I hear about sep and jan but no one mentions oct.

Hey man, you should check out this thread:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/93593.0.html

Also, some people are going to suggest you use the "search" feature at the top of the board to make sure your topic hasn't already been posted...  I won't tell you what to do, but it might be something to consider next time around haha.

I'm not sure if there's another October thread or not, but that's at least one to check out.

I go in November, so hopefully you'll be kicking ass by the time I make it around. 

owa said:
Hey man, you should check out this thread:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/93593.0.html

Also, some people are going to suggest you use the "search" feature at the top of the board to make sure your topic hasn't already been posted...  I won't tell you what to do, but it might be something to consider next time around haha.

I'm not sure if there's another October thread or not, but that's at least one to check out.

I go in November, so hopefully you'll be kicking ass by the time I make it around. 

Its the same forum, they have it in all elements (army, air force and navy).

Sonar Mike said:
Its the same forum, they have it in all elements (army, air force and navy).

I am really not sure what you're correcting me on.

Your link was army.ca, which is how you get here. The main site is milnet.ca, the previous poster was probably thinking you were trying to be Army specific.

im going to BMQ on the 30th for infantry anyone else going at this time and what for? :threat:

Dude, why are you using a threatening smiley? Would not a simple question be good enough, young padawan?

Back