• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ June 2008 - ALL Locations

That's great news !!! We are waiting for you ! Your PON is R0162E.

Hmm, I didn't actually post here yet...

I'm headed to St. Jean for the June 30th BMQ, for Sig Op. I swear in on June 11 in Kitchener, Ontario. So excited! :D I only applied at the end of April so this is has been much faster than I expected.

I was really hoping that I would meet another girl for the June 16 BMQ. So far they are all on the June 30 course.

I really did want to get on the June 30th BMQ.  And still have my fingers crossed for it, but I've been told by a couple recruits that it is already full.  I don't totally want to believe that yet though.  Does anyone here know for sure if its full?

Cheers, Kyle

MedTechStudent said:
I really did want to get on the June 30th BMQ.  And still have my fingers crossed for it, but I've been told by a couple recruits that it is already full.  I don't totally want to believe that yet though.  Does anyone here know for sure if its full?

Cheers, Kyle

Only your recruitment centre can know for sure if it is full. With that in mind however, there are so many reasons a spot could suddenly become available. From what I know, last minute spots can become available due to a recruit dropping out, getting injured, etc. Call your recruitment centre and talk to them. Let them know you are ready to leave if a spot becomes available on the June 30 course. Make sure you are actually ready to travel on very short notice before you call though.

ArmouredMike88; I was replying to michaudjosh; PON stands for platoon and for yourself, you are going to be on course R0161E...good luck !

shlindz said:
Only your recruitment centre can know for sure if it is full. With that in mind however, there are so many reasons a spot could suddenly become available. From what I know, last minute spots can become available due to a recruit dropping out, getting injured, etc. Call your recruitment centre and talk to them. Let them know you are ready to leave if a spot becomes available on the June 30 course. Make sure you are actually ready to travel on very short notice before you call though.

Mhmm yes I did that, the whole short notice to move thing.  Now all I need is someone to drop out.  ;)

Hey, not from that area (about 8 hours north) but I'll be starting the same day :D  See you there

Back