• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ January 15th - Saint-Jean

Congratz

have the best time of your life....

squaii said:
im heading to st.jean at that time to  looking forward to it :)

getting sworn in on jan 10th and then leaving for quebec on the 14th i believe :)

Congrats Squaii...hope to see ya in a week. I think a few of us are in the same platoon. If th numbers are right. Again see ya soon man...

--
Micheal

MonctonBuzz.com said:
Congrats Squaii...hope to see ya in a week. I think a few of us are in the same platoon. If th numbers are right. Again see ya soon man...

--
Micheal

Maybe I missed it...what platoon are you in?

Mud Recce Man said:
Maybe I missed it...what platoon are you in?

If I'm not mistaken I think 00024 or something like that..?

Why you in charge of us?...haha

Nope, it won't be me in charge...I am still clearing in to the Base...I just reported today...

I know what Platoon I am working on but not the Serial...but that Classified.  If I told you, I would have to use my MIB memory-erasing tool.  It isn't working right now...

I have a question, maybe Mud Recce Man or someone else in the know can answer. Regarding the dress policies while at CFLRS I know you have to arrive in dress clothes but on our weekends off will we also be required to wear dress pants and such? I just want to know whether there is even a point in packing things like jeans and t-shirts.

Alberta said:
I have a question, maybe Mud Recce Man or someone else in the know can answer. Regarding the dress policies while at CFLRS I know you have to arrive in dress clothes but on our weekends off will we also be required to wear dress pants and such? I just want to know whether there is even a point in packing things like jeans and t-shirts.

i heard that if you are good they will let you escape on your fifth weekend so i think it would be a good idea to pack some jeans

Alberta said:

From what I have seen on my visits here over the fall, the dress policies are, IMHO, very relaxed.  Jeans (in good condition, not ripped and dirty) and t-shirts (excluding ones with vulgar, offensive or otherwise inappropriate prints, etc) are allowed.

Remember, everything you pack, you have to carry up the stairs to your room, which may be 12 flights of stairs.

Hope that helps.

I had one last question...well for now..haha.. for the 5x7 photo is it ok if I make a collage of my friends/Family and print that off, on photo paper of course, and use that..or are they picky and want a pic of one person?

Not sure if I asked this or not..but search my past posts and found nothing

Thanks,

--
Micheal

Well I fly out for BMQ on Saturday morning.  I'm pretty pumped. It took me 3 years to finally get my act together and do what i believe i was meant to do.  I'm all prepared.  Well, at least i feel I'm well prepared.  I've been training with Jason MacDonald (Canadian UFC fighter) for the last while.
Just got a question, I have tried doing some searches but haven't found anything. 

I'm wondering about taking supplements and vitamins to BMQ in St. Jean?
And is it possible to maybe take an Ipod for some music for when I'm doing my everday evening chores and to relax at lights out?
Can I take a cell phone?

Laptops will be confiscated when you show up, as well as cell phones, iPOds, MP3 players, personal DVD players, etc.  All will be locked up, and you won't access them until you have completed the 4 week Indoc period.

No food, or non-percription drugs are prohibited.

As for the rest, check your Joining Instructions.  You can bring what you want.  The question is will your staff let you keep it.

The rest, you will get when you cross the gates, go thru the Green Door, and your Staff brief you.

Good luck. 

Enjoy your last time before Basic.  Stay out of trouble with the law.

Learn to do...what you are told.  How you are told.  When you are told.  Replace "yep", "uh huh", "wha?" and things like that with YES or NO and...

get ready to Learn To Serve.

:cdn:

Back