• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ APRIL 18th 2016

BigRed94

Inactive
Reaction score
Well after what seemed like an eternity (really only a year and a few months) in the application process..

My call has come in, and I am honoured to accept my offer to be going to BMQ April 18th.

Going in for semi-skilled Med Tech! I would post my entire application timeline in the order/dates they occurred but it's been too long to remember the exacts!

Would love to hear from others going to BMQ on that date, and I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

The long wait is definitely worth the honour to serve my country.  :salute:

Spencer

Going Combat Engineer. I am civilian trained Medic, just wanted a change.

Looks like I'll be joining you guys! Got the call this morning for Veh tech! Swearing in on the 31rst. :)

Lots of sappers on here eh!  [:D

Looking forward to it gents..

To find the one they call BigRed, look for a 6'4 ginger who can't rock a buzz cut.

I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm 29, likely be the older one in the group.

Angus6369 said:
I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm 29, likely be the older one in the group.

If it makes you feel any better, I just turned 27.
So far I seem to be the only female on here?

Angus6369 said:

Judging by what others have said and the experience were about to embrace, I think it'd be weird not to be just a little worried.

I know of a guy personally who went through basic at 46 with no problems. I'm sure you'll make it through!

To your first comment.. I was actually offered a combat engineer spot two years ago then went to medic school. Our stories are backwards lol.

comrade94 said:
looking forward to meeting you all there ! My name is Clinton
Same! My name is Carla... The next 5 weeks are going to drag so much.

So when does everyone swear in? I'm swearing in on 31 March in Fredericton.
and did any of you get your enrolment package yet? Mine is in the mail right now, should hopefully get it next week

Colta said:
So when does everyone swear in? I'm swearing in on 31 March in Fredericton.
and did any of you get your enrolment package yet? Mine is in the mail right now, should hopefully get it next week

March 22nd in Calgary.. They just emailed me the appropriate forms, quick and easy to print off  ;D

Yeah, not sure why they decided to mail mine. The person who gave me my offer said they'd be emailing them. Ah well, it all works out in the end.

Back