• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bacon mushroom melt

haha Thompson.. you caved!

I have to take Camo to get one (or however many she wants...lol) after work today.

old medic said:
Who Caved?

:p I am just being a good best friend and driving her there. I'm not going to get one.

yeah right pea, you will so get one. And if you dont get a BACON MUSHROOM MELT, we are not bff anymore hahahaha j/k >:D Wifey!!! >:D

haha BFF Camo... Besides, the CF doesn't recognize our marriage anyways. I want some darn benefits!  >:D

Pea is coming to get me to go get a BACON MUSHROOM MELT. whoooot >:D

camochick said:
Pea is coming to get me to go get a BACON MUSHROOM MELT. whoooot >:D

well i'm going to A&W for a grandpa burger......

Well I tried one...don't really do burgers very often...it didn't turn my crank and in fact when I read the nutrition fact sheet attached I am horrified that I actually put one in my mouth...will have to run a few extra K to burn that indulgence off  :-X

http://www.dietfacts.com/html/items/37098.htm

HL

Bring on the lard.  I just had one. Almost better than....hehehehe >:D

Fine, I caved and got one with Camo yesterday. But it was worth it.

big bad john said:
The Works in Ottawa for great burgers, 69 to choose from, but I miss curry and chips!

Absolutely agree with BBJ here, the works is amazing. And whatever burger you choose to get (Some great selections) you can order a tower of rings...Fun to be had, and this place serves beer as well  :D

Sig_Des said:
Absolutely agree with BBJ here, the works is amazing. And whatever burger you choose to get (Some great selections) you can order a tower of rings...Fun to be had, and this place serves beer as well  :D
I went with the better half today, we started with the tower of rings, then each had a burger with a side and then a miniature banana split.  All washed down with a couple of steam whistle drafts, our splurge for the week!

http://www.worksburger.com/

Well, I just finished eating a Bacon Mushroom Melt!  Finally!  ;D

big bad john said:
I went with the better half today, we started with the tower of rings, then each had a burger with a side and then a miniature banana split.  All washed down with a couple of steam whistle drafts, our splurge for the week!

http://www.worksburger.com/

So Good...and I always seem to end up drinking steam whistle's when I'm there.

Thanks guys. I'll definitely have to check out The Works when I'm in Ottawa again. I've already got my veggie burger toppings picked out!

I wonder if they export the good Steam Whistle out of TO? I've had it a couple times locally and it tasted like watered down Canadian.

Now I want to go to Ottawa and see this place.  the "Rear Ender" poutine, sounds like you need beer with that.

I am more of a home made burger on my BBQ kinda guy.  Or steak (but that's a new thread)

Haven't lived in TO for many years, so I'm not sure what they're like anymore, but I used to love Lick's Homeburgers with cheese, fries, and a real cherry coke.

In fact I had a dream about them just the other night. Are they still any good? Any Torontonians in the know?

Hijack..... The Chicken Burger in Bedford, has great chicken burgers, but even better burgers. Old fashion drive up, that has been around since the 30's i think. GREAST onion rings. Yummmmmm fried onions on the grill. So good.
Must have for any visitors in town.

My .02

Enami said:
Haven't lived in TO for many years, so I'm not sure what they're like anymore, but I used to love Lick's Homeburgers with cheese, fries, and a real cherry coke.

In fact I had a dream about them just the other night. Are they still any good? Any Torontonians in the know?

THere are still Lick's in TO and the GTA. I love the place; my entire family loves it. When my in laws come up from Michigan they always go to Lick's.  You can buy Lick's burgers frozen at Dominion or even take some home from Lick's - not the same I know but it might be worth bringing some back.

Back