• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bacon mushroom melt

camochick

Inactive
Reaction score
The best burger ever!!!!! >:D    muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Give in to the food crack!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crybaby:

Stop Testing Me Satan!

Trinity! I need your help! how did Jesus manage to not give in for those 40 days in the desert? cause I could use some of that now!

Wife,

I told you I will get you one TOMORROW.

Yeesh.....

P.S. I had one on Monday.  :p

Grrrrrrr.....craving a bacon mushroom melt!

Zipperhead, you have nothing on the mushroom melt. I got a whole chat room craving them muhahahahahahahahahaha >:D

A fine looking burger, to be sure.  However, I don't really like mushrooms, so the charm is lost on me.  Did I mention you can get onion rings on a Big Buford?  That outta get your blood pressure up at least ten more points. 

I'm a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich man myself...

This is a load of dribble, A&W is the place to go for Fast Food...Mmm Double Teen Burger, and the Rootbeer is even better.

That is a damn gooooooood burger.Wendys is better.

HAHA brazil, i can tell you're from BC cause i have never seen so many A&Ws in my life as when i went there hehe. BACON MUSHROOM MELT!!! >:D

Forget all the fancy frilly burgers - nothing beats good ol' Apache Burger in Etobicoke!

Brazil_66 said:
This is a load of dribble, A&W is the place to go for Fast Food

Mmmm, Papa Burger!  And A&W bar none has the best onion rings of any place I have had them (fast food).  

I'm with Camo on this one.. BACON MUSHROOM MELT.

camochick said:
HAHA brazil, i can tell you're from BC cause i have never seen so many A&Ws in my life as when i went there hehe. BACON MUSHROOM MELT!!! >:D
Triple O's in B.C is awesome, also white spot. ;D

The Works in Ottawa for great burgers, 69 to choose from, but I miss curry and chips!

Well Camo, I hope youre happy... I caved in today and got one for lunch.... along with a small frosty.....

I feel so dirty now.....

Muhahahaha I am getting one...or two tonight haha. I love em. Me so hungy haha >:D

Back