• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army pams?

greydak

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone know a source for army pamphlets, I would like to have them around for quick references. Specifically the C6 and C9

When I was at the BC Regiment's armoury last year, their recruiting office had a table with brochures, pamphlets and these little trading cards with different CF weapons and vehicles on them.  You may want to e-mail their orderly or someone like that and see if they can help.

Sorry I ment the actual weapons manuals (Books), the ones with characteristics, IA's and stoppages, stuff like that.

Oh really thats great, I did say I wanted them for referances not to prepare for BMQ.
I have been in for 3 years.

greydak said:
Oh really thats great, I did say I wanted them for referances not to prepare for BMQ.
I have been in for 3 years.

Hm, you didn't say that. :-\

oh well, sorry. :)

Is there a PAM on section attacks...?

Where can you get the "Warrior Handbook" DNA?

I got my warrior handbook from my QM and from my section commander on my basic(everybody in our platoon got a warrior handbook).

The C9 Pam is now available online via AEL

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/ael/pubs/300-008/b-gl-385/002/B-GL-385-002-PT-001_e.pdf

Ty
:cdn:

Back