• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Occupation Badges, who gets what now?

OK JSR thanks.  I'm now Air Force so the army stuff is gone by me.  I'm not even sure my Pizza's are up to date with my half wing. 
Cheers
:D

airmich said:
Navy "types"??  And yes, the NavComms still have them, although it's got extra stuff on it now that they aren't just sigs anymore.  ::)

Yes, that's right, "Navy types".  Is that term not PC anymore?  If not, I will retract my previous statement and substitute it with "Sailors" ;)

What are you talking about Trinity?  Your trade badge is worn around your neck, and is far more noticable than any of ours are!

JSR OP said:
What are you talking about Trinity?  Your trade badge is worn around your neck, and is far more noticable than any of ours are!

Other than that, officers do not wear trade badges on their sleeves.  Other Trade Qualifications are worn on the chest.  Of course, many Trades can be identified by their Hat Badge........and others by the sign on their door.

.....and the guys hobbling around with shot knees and backs. Ducimus! ~groan~  ;)

shot knees?

Ahhhh..... Senior NCO Material ;)

JSR OP said:

A collar is not a trade badge.
It is a civilian clergy symbol.

and I can always wear a tie with my deu's.  Some chaplains such as
RC PA's aren't ordained and thus don't have a collar.

AND.. I was a medic.. so I've shed my trade badge off my sleeve.

So much for tongue in cheek.  No sense of ha ha on this one... :-\

Trinity said:
It just wasn't funny  ;D

Come on, it was a little bit funny.  Ok, it wasn't ROTFLMAO funny, but it was just a little bit funny......at least a polite laugh funny...  Alright, it was not some of my best stuff...

Back