• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Me too, initially... db corruption can be a nightmare to recover from... or it can be one simple command. In this case it was the latter.

Sorry folks, had an outage this morning... made a minor change to the network at 0700, rebooted and the server got stuck at the GRUB install screen. Not good, and I couldn't really spend much time on it but I did eventually get things back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Mike

not a problem Mike.... actualy got some work in this morning..... ;D

geo said:
not a problem Mike.... actualy got some work in this morning..... ;D

We got sent home for most of this morning, so I had to find something else to kill 3 hours with  :(

The power was out here from about 2100 to 2315 tonight. We're back and the lights are on again. :)

I thought that it was just my internet that went for a few minutes. Guess not...

I got a time out on Windows/Chrome and dead slo o o o ow on Linux/Firefox about 20 minutes ago. It's fine now here (Dallas, TX).

I would say yes.  Good thing I had other pressing things to do.......Looks like we are back up and running again.

Back