• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

D Squared said:
YES!  I promise to behave this time  ;D

This time?.....does that imply you didn't last time?

the 48th regulator said:
agreed agreed!!

REGULATORS MOUNT UP!!

dileas

tess

I can almost still hear you say that when told me about the 48th Regulators, thank you for sharing the story with me by the way :)

So, yes... time for us to MOUNT UP once again! (depending on when it is, as I get 2 weekends off per month.... and they are always the same, every second weekend on my rotation and this weekend Apr 28th I was off, so next weekend I will be working... off the next one... so on and so forth)

And I do remember what "Dileas" means too.... even after spending more than enough time with Alexander Keith.

Until we all meet again ~ And hopefully more, that could not join us last time will be able to be there (Hope you can make it to the next one too Airmich!)

~Rebecca 

D Squared said:
I'm pleading the Fifth until those pictures show up  8)

Well you should too DiDi. Don't worry though, I'll post the evidence soon enough.  >:D

nice pink shoes!!  ;)

D Squared said:
Uh-oh.... :blotto:

I loved them D!  :)

~Rebecca

PS~ I wore my earings you had made when I went to my Mom's Birthday party this weekend.... got lots of compliments! And my daughter hopes to borrow them someday!

The Librarian said:
Well you should too DiDi. Don't worry though, I'll post the evidence soon enough.  >:D

Careful Vern!  I've got a great shot of you humping "someone"... (am I allowed to say humping?  Mr. O'Leary, where are you?)

tree hugger said:
Careful Vern!  I've got a great shot of you humping "someone"... (am I allowed to say humping?  Mr. O'Leary, where are you?)

How can you possibly classify it as that?? No way. I've got my own pics to prove otherwise!!  ;D

I was going to suggest 12 Mr Keiths could make me accidently lose that pic....

Exhibitionist! :eek:

tree hugger said:

Scandalized, I am. You, of all people, should know better! And now, resorting to extortion.....if indeed there was anything worth extortion to come out of a meet & greet.....which I seriously doubt.

Nothing to see here; move along, move along.

[If you want to know what happens at these, next time show up!]

And no, I'm not in the pic, so I'm safe  ;D 

Journeyman said:
And no, I'm not in the pic, so I'm safe  ;D 

There is no pic of the sort JM, rest assured. She is just trying to extort a dozen Keiths from me!!  :mad:

tree hugger said:
I've got a great shot of you humping "someone"...
I DEFINITELY left too early, ...um, didn't I  ???
I hope I' wasn't the humpee (ha-ha-ha) ...come to think of it, she did like those pink Docs!  ;D

Danjanou said:
So now that patio season is here and not just teasing us like earlier in the month, am I hearing grumbling for another in the not too distant future?
Hopefully you won't pick May 26th, I'll be in Montreal.

You realize - once something is put on the internet, you can never truly get rid of it... food for thought...

tree hugger said:
You realize - once something is put on the internet, you can never truly get rid of it... food for thought...

Oh...OK then, I'm not really really scandalized; I'm just practicing being unnecessarily sensitive  ;)

Journeyman said:
Oh...OK then, I'm not really really scandalized; I'm just practicing being unnecessarily sensitive   ;)

Do you require a "Hurt Feelings Report"? ;D

MM

airmich said:
That would be insinuating that he HAS feelings!  ;)

I said I was "practicing."  :mad:

I'm still quite new at this caring, sensitive, everyone's opinion is equally valid, shit.  Cut me some slack here 

;D

Journeyman said:
I said I was "practicing."  :mad:

I'm still quite new at this caring, sensitive, everyone's opinion is equally valid, crap.  Cut me some slack here 

;D

Easy professor, it's the Z generation u know!  Get with the times old guy!

S6.

Back