• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Aptitude and medical test december 1st?

armouredgirl2006

Inactive
Reaction score
I just got a letter that im going for my apptitude and medical test on december 1st.Who else is going that day?

I actually just finished every test except my medical....my medical is on monday *sigh* skytrain to downtown vancouver again  :D

I just wanted to know what you applied for? why would you have to wait till December 1st?

Why,because my ex-husband is gone to gagetown till november. I got no family here to watch the kids,so I gotta wait until he comes back.
I applied for armoured(blindee) But in quebec.
Wat did you apply for? I got my medical the same day.

I was going to go armoured...but then found out the regiment was in Kelowna. I joined Infantry, went downtown and did my aptitude test, physical test and interview and monday I do my medical test.

Ah, I understand where you're coming from now. Good luck!  :)

Well i am a little bit nervous going for the apptitude test.Can anyone tell me wat to do without getting so nervous,thanks.

Don't dwell on a question you don't know. If you do you will probably end up not completing that section. So if you don't know it move on.

Be sure if you do skip a question on the test that you do the same on the answer sheet, or it will mess up the rest of your test (multiple choice)

When they say pencils down they mean it.

armouredgirl680 said:
Well i am a little bit nervous going for the apptitude test.Can anyone tell me wat to do without getting so nervous,thanks.

You know, the aptitude test is NOTHING to fret over. I was nervous I would fail the math portion...me and the guy infront of me both took Math 11E (Math Essentials, meaning the math course for kids who can't do math and teach you 1+1 all over again) I didn't know ANY of the math questions, I guessed and I was afraid I failed it...but to my surprise the lady came in and told everyone they passed the aptitude test. Don't worry at ALL...you'll do fine.

Don't spend too much time staring at the clock timer either :p

I remember i kept looking at the timer and becoming more and more nervous as the time was coming down. Can cause loss of concentration.

For the math...i only have my **GRADE 9**(don't laugh!) Academic math and i was told that the questions would be based on basic grade 12 math or something like that.

Anyways i actually found it not too difficult and being able to make rough notes on a piece of paper really helped me during the test. I was told that out of the 3 categories that my math was second.

Just don't lose sleep over it! You will do fine.

Actually we had 8 guys do the test and only 4 passed it lol, but a few of them (from the way they were acting) didn't look like they were going to pass anyways.

- Alex

well  i didnt pass it the first time cuz i didnt have enough time.I know myself i will look at the clock n thatis my biggest problem.

Back