• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

April 27th BMOQ

The LogO Borden course is summer 2014. There are a ton of us waiting for that course.

Also in terms of run. Before I left I was doing a 5km in 30 minutes and it was PLENTY, I was always at the front of runs and I ended up with top athlete. Obviously there were a few faster than me, but with that time I was hitting 10 on the shuttle run! It is plenty! 

EdmontonLO said:
The LogO Borden course is summer 2014. There are a ton of us waiting for that course.

Also in terms of run. Before I left I was doing a 5km in 30 minutes and it was PLENTY, I was always at the front of runs and I ended up with top athlete. Obviously there were a few faster than me, but with that time I was hitting 10 on the shuttle run! It is plenty!

Did you just finish BMOQ?

EdmontonLO said:

What do they have you doing until next summer?

I didn't think they ran many courses in the Summer for RegF and mostly trained ResF instead.

But I'm rusty, been out for a few years.

Anyone else notice they updated the CFLRS website with more course dates.....but don't have ours listed...LOL

It's likely because your course has top secret squirrels on it and they can't release the information

I'm kidding...but it would be cool if it did wouldn't it

or we are all the first BMOQ platoon to be entered directly into JTF2 ahahaha

I'm sure someone just messed up. lol

I think it's just a typo, you clearly see May 27 being listed before May 6, so they probably put May as the month instead of April :p

except if you look - those are 11 week RMC ROTP platoons ("M" platoons not "L")

our platoon is listed as L0017E on my posting instructions

Ford1 said:
What do they have you doing until next summer?

Most people are doing OJT and doing other courses that need to be finished in order to get promoted, there are a TON of courses! Some are lucky and got put on a special task for the next numerous undisclosed amount of months and depending on the base you got sent to, some are sitting in a room doing nothing waiting.

Well, I'm not the oldest or youngest at 33.

I'm glad to see so many different trades and age groups. Seems like it will be a very interesting time.

I really hope everyone does well, and we all make it through.

EdmontonLO said:
Most people are doing OJT and doing other courses that need to be finished in order to get promoted, there are a TON of courses!
Is there CAP ?

"CAP" no longer exist as "Common Army Phase", it has been replaced by mods that are done after basic from what I've read on here.

SentryMAn said:
"CAP" no longer exist as "Common Army Phase", it has been replaced by mods that are done after basic from what I've read on here.

It does exist. it is now called BMOQ-L and is 10 weeks or 11 weeks depending on when you do it. There are run all over the place and not just in gagetown anymore. There is a back log though. There are people that have been waiting almost a year to get on a BMOQL course here right now, some should get loaded on some summer ones, if not the fall, and if not the winter one.

Hey, seawolf -- I was sworn-in yesterday morning. All set for April 27th. It's going to be a big change from my civilian job...but definitely a welcome change.  ;)

Back