• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

April 17 BMQ

ILK0816

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all! Just got my job offer today for BMQ starting April 2017th! Reg.F, NCM, Crewman. I'm super stoked and really happy to know the date far enough in advance that I have time to organize my life around home and quit my jobs on good terms before going! Just wondering if anyone else has the same date? :)
Hope to see some of you there! :)

I'm at the interview stage. Applied for combat engineer and crewman ! Grats on getting in ! 

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

If you applied for crewman I bet things could go in your favour! I'm no recruiter so I can't claim to have inside knowledge, but I went from CFAT to enrolled in only one month. When I was going through the interview stage I was even told that they were pushing to recruit crewmen quickly, so anyone passing the interview stage who's going in for crewman would be instantly merit listed upon passing that stage.

That's always good news. Unfortunately my interview is this week and my medical is next month .. very backed up atm

Hey, got my offer for the same BMQ the other day too! I'm going in as reg force med tech, I'm pretty excited  :)

My BMQ is on April 17 as well and I'm also going in as a med tech! See you two in a couple months!

So exciting to hear from other people on the same course!!! I know we'll kill it :)

Wait someone made a facebook group!? Wow I definitely need to look into that! Also @StumpyGhost welcome to the April 17 BMQ squad to you!

I couldn't find the group when i looked a little while ago.  And thank you! very excited!

It should come up if you type "bmq april 17, 2017" and if it doesn't just send me your name in a DM and I can add you

This one is April 17th. Started a few months ago

Back