• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application was selected for further processing

CanadianJoe

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, just a quick question.  I applied to the Canadian Forces two days ago and today I received an email stating that my file was selected for further processing and to e-mail the recruiting center with my basic contact information.  I e-mailed the recruiting center, and automaticly received an e-mail stating to send additional info if I wish to book a CFAT.  Does this automatic e-mail apply to me? or do I need to wait for a response from a recruiter first for an initial appointment before booking the CFAT?

Thank you!
-Joe

Its just a basic email stating that they have received your application and will contact you as soon as they action it. Hurry up an wait. The process is just beginning! Best of luck to you.

CanadianJoe said:
e-mail the recruiting center with my basic contact information.  I e-mailed the recruiting center, and automaticly received an e-mail stating to send additional info if I wish to book a CFAT.  Does this automatic e-mail apply to me? or do I need to wait for a response from a recruiter first for an initial appointment before booking the CFAT?

You need to email them again with the required information in order to book your CFAT, which I would assume that you have already written.  But provide the info and don't wait!  If you wait any longer than 60 days, they will just close your application.

Back