• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone going to BMQ around the end of may??

Cody Scott

Inactive
Reaction score
hey i was just wondering if anyone here is going to BMQ around the end of may
and if your in the Royal Westminster regiment if so post here

End of May?  ??? Is it a weekend BMQ? I'm from BCR and I haven't heard anything about a May BMQ. 

Well i just got a call a couple days ago asking me if i can come to it like at the end of may and it ends around the end of august
i think its a couple courses. I didnt get much information, i have to ask them when i see them on thursday, but thats what i was told

I have one day processing scheduled for tuesday, february 6th.  I will be taking my aptitude and interview only.  The medical exam is being postponed for 3 months, because I recently had laser eye surgery done.  Hopefully two and a half months from now, I'll pass my medical exam and be sent off the basic in a hurry!

I'm wondering that if I pass both the aptitude, and interview, will I be scheduled to leave for basic close to my medical exam, or will they make sure my medical exam is passed then make me wait longer....

I'm too excited and I hate waiting for this oppurtunity.

They will probably try and schedule for your Basic as soon as its available, but after all your enrollment tests and what not have been completed

Back