• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any other fans of the Trailer Park Boys?

fav character

• bubbles

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • ricky

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • julian

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • randy

• Mr lahey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • corey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trevor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

mista_mo

I had no idea what a good show this was till I sat down and watched it. Great writing, and acting. Probiblly the funniest show I have ever seen. One of my favourite lines is the following:

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Get the f**k off the stage!"

"A Samscranch got him boys.....the dirty bastard"

"Here comes Captain Ar$#hole and his trusty sidekick Fat Fu*&"

"Looks like you were pullin' yer goalie to me"

"Me and Lucy have a plutonium relationship"

That show is made in Nova Scotia correct?  Does anyone know where it is filmed at?  Like the location?

not sure about location..I know its somewhere in the maritimes...

I like Bubbles that guy cracks me up...."a dope shed is no place for a kitty"

Sundborg said:
That show is made in Nova Scotia correct?   Does anyone know where it is filmed at?   Like the location?

ive herd its made in the trailer park in lower sacville

That show is really fantastic. It restored my faith in Canadian comedy. Best half hour comedy since Kids in the Hall. Although the new show Corner Gas is pretty good as well.

I caught the last ten minutes of an episode the other night. On "BBCAmerica" or some such channel  lol. It certainly looked interesting, but I couldn't tell if it was a comedy or not. Guess I'm getting old. Some guys was leaving the trailer park, but changed his mind....

bubbles is my second favourite character..next to Ricky.

"F**k off Julian, those are the good chicken fingers! 8 bucks! You want me to get sasperella?"

Lol. Ricky is just so damn funny.

lol...c'mon Ricky is just a dumbass...bubbles is the genious out of the three. (As far as smarts go on that show)

See the one where Mr. Lahey (sp?) tells Julian to watch out for the shit hawks? Bubbles freaked out..."Oh no Julien the goddamn shit hawks are circling" omg I lauged my ass off.

Corner Gas is destined to have a cult following.

TPB has had several locations. They were in Lower Sackville but they were also in Dartmouth right in the Northbrook area, look in some shots from the first two seasons and you'll see the NSPI stacks in the background. From what I have heard the show is now shot out by Cole Harbour, makes sense seeing as the boys were at the old Ralph's one night and the KOD looks like the one in Cole Harbour.

Cheers

"Ricky, I've gotta take care of my kitty, he drank garbage juice and now he's got the sh**'s"

I tell ya I've been at BMQ for a month I'm between BMQ and SQ and have time off, man I sure do miss Trailer Park Boys.

I love when Bubbles gets mad and yells C&#@sucker!! I roar everytime he gets going.

Did you guys know that Bubbles used to play in a top 40 band from New Glasgow called Candlebox? They had a couple of good tunes in the mid 90's, check em out

"Ricky if ya love something, let it go. If it comes back to ya, you own it, If it dosen't, ya never did and your an a$$h@le"

Definatly my favorite Bubbles quote.

Limpy said:
I tell ya I've been at BMQ for a month I'm between BMQ and SQ and have time off, man I sure do miss Trailer Park Boys.

The good news is that the first 2 seasons are available on DVD from Blockbuster. I would imagine that more recent episodes will soon follow and you will be able to purchase them from any video store.

My favourite TPB one liner:
RICKY to MR LAHEY: " You can take the boat to f***offny land!"

It's really beginning to get a strong following in the US as well.  Apparently it's been filmed in Dartmouth, Halifax, and Lower Sackville (such an appropriate name for this show) at various points.

I'am back from BMQ/SQ this summer and all I can say about Trailer Park Boys back on course is that I can do an excellent Bubbles voice and once the Staff found out that I could do this they wanted me to speak to them all the time in that voice. Thank god that wasn't the case or I would have had no vocal cords left.

My favorite part of that show was when Ricky and Julien ran that bootleg gas station in the trailer park.  Syphoning (sp?) gas for julien and ricky, trevor and his bud get gas poisoning.  Seeing them in court with the respirator was so funny.

Also the episode when bubbles shack gets burnt down was pretty good too.

The 1st season of the show was filmed in a trailer park just outside of halifax NS
the other seasons have been filmed in their built park just outside off truro NS

There is a Trailor Park in Sydney, Nova Scotia called Heather Trailor park, around the MountainView Area. I had many friends there, and all I can think of when watching the show is them and the absolutely retarded things that went on there. The show isnt as far fetched as most would think.... ;D ::)

Back