• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air Force DEU

FYI, you now can get a funky tartan waistcoat instead of a cummerbund 

Is this written anywhere ?

I for one will be always be a fan of the forage cap, however cumbersome it is off the head.  Now we just need to bring back the swagger stick!

cheers,

PV

its was in the Dress manual before the canforgen even came out.

Inch said:
Hippie,

Are you going to the one on Thurs to sit with the other 4 people from your Sqn? And make fun of the 6 people from 406? And get bullied around by the 50+ from my Sqn? It's going to be fun, we have our ROE brief on Thurs.

No idea!  I have yet to see a seating plan or anything.  However, this does sounds like a very attractive proposal.  I have already seen a precursor to this eventuality in the form of a 'sorting' email from the CO.  This is going to be very funny.

Suppose I had better buy another AF Tartan cummerbund (didn't know it was spelt that way!  I thought, HA!!  I have fooled the spell check!)

quote] Capt Minaki from RCIS(E) posted the text of the CANFORGEN in the CadetNet forums. [/quote]

Perfect.  Thanks!

its was in the Dress manual before the canforgen even came out.

Authorized for Air Force members ? Not that i had seen prior to the CANFORGEN, but if so, fair enough.  Thanks.

cheers,

PV

Back