• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

aerospace engineer

yeah that's right! This is the salary for an officer getting in canadian forces with no military background!

Hi,

Today i got phone call from recruiter center. I have test test and interview on 24th feburary. Do you have any idea about the test questions?.. I am just curious that same day i have test and interview without medical exam?

I am sorry for misunderstanding.......I just like to know how do i prepare myself for the test. The recruiter center provide a sample test. It that enough for the preparation?

When I did it, I went in with no prep whatsoever and did good enough for any trade...  If you're still in school, it shouldn't be an issue.

Hi!

You should prepare for the interview...if you complete the preparation they give you...it should be good enough! Just know yourself! ;)

rodovan said:
I am sorry for misunderstanding.......I just like to know how do i prepare myself for the test. The recruiter center provide a sample test. It that enough for the preparation?

READ THE CFAT THREADS!!

Thanks.......Do you have any idea if i select for AERE so i need to sign any contract OR bound for 3 or 5 years????

SupersonicMax said:
When I did it, I went in with no prep whatsoever and did good enough for any trade...  If you're still in school, it shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks.......Do you have any idea if i select for AERE so i need to sign any contract OR bound for 3 or 5 years

No need to ask twice, in the same topic. 

Not sure what your contract will be.  If you're ROTP, you will owe some time after your studies (2 months for every month of subsidized studies).

Usually, officer contract is for 5 years!...But if you get your acceptance, it will be written on your contract you'll sign!:)

Back